Candidates, who have appeared in the JEE (Main) Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and Paper 2B (B.Planning), can now check answer keys and their recorded reponses on the official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ – through candidate login.
You have successfully cast your vote
The JEE (Main) – 2021 Session – 4 was conducted throughout the country and abroad on September 2, 2021 for Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and Paper 2B (B.Planning) in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of Rs 200/- per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee. The challenge can be filed up to 11:00 PM on September 29, 2021.
The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm up to September 29, 2021 (upto 11:50 P.M.). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.
Candidates should note that the challenges made will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared.
The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final.
Direct link to check Answer Keys
How to Challenge of Answer Key?
1) Visit the official website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
3) Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4) Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
5) You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2021 Session – 4.
6) Upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
7) Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.