JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2021 Paramedical Check Exam Date 2021 JCECEB Paramedical Admit Card 2021 Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Admit Card 2021 JCECEB PMECE Hall Ticket 2021 JCECEB Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination Admit Card 2021 Jharkhand PMECE Admit Card 2021 Download Admit Card Link Available Check Exam Date Exam Pattern
JCECEB PMECE Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated On 29-10-2021 : Jharkhand CECEB will soon Provide the Admit Card For PMECE Paramedical Entrance Examination 2021… Candidates Stay Connected with us For All the Latest Official Updates…
About JCECEB :-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.
About PMECE Exam Date :-
The application forms for the Jharkhand Paramedical Entrance Competitive Examination (PMECE) have been released. The Jharkhand Examination Board has released the forms in the online mode. Candidates seeking to appear for the Jharkhand PMECE 2021 can visit the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in to download the forms. Candidates must note that the application forms can be released in the online mode only.
Date of Examination : November / December 2021
JCECEB PMECE Admit Card :-
Candidates who apply for this competitive exam should download their E-admit card to enter the prescribed exam center of this written Exam Conducted by JCECEB. Candidates’s Hall tickets will be placed on the website and they can download their Hall Ticket from the Official website From November / December 2021. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
How To Download JCECEB PMECE Admit Card :-
Candidates Who Are Facing Problem In Downloading PMECE Call Letter / Hall Ticket Can Follow Given Tips –
- Go To Official Website Of JCECEB – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Go To “Admit Card” Tab Appeared on Left Side Of Portal.
- Select “Your Examination” For “PMECE 2021”
- Mention Your User ID / Name.
- Mention Your “Password” Or “Date Of Birth”.
- Click On “Download Admit Card” Tab Below.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- Don’t Forget To Take Print Out Of Your Admit Card / Call Letter/hall ticket.
Download JCECEB PMECE Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021 – Available Soon
JCECEB PMECE Exam Pattern :
Take A Look At PMECE Exam Pattern –
- The PMECE Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- The exam will Have multiple Choice Questions.
- The Exam Will Be in English & Hindi ( Bilingual ) Language.
- The Right Answer Will Be Awarded 01 Mark.
- There Will be Negative Marking Of 0.25 marks.
- More Than 01 Answer Of Question Will be Cancelled.
Final Note :-
Admit Card will be issued on the JCECEB official website. We will also update the Information from time to time. So, keep visiting this page Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for Admit Card.
Important Link Area
Candidates can also write their queries in the comment box available here. We will assist you with best of our knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions )FAQs)
The Admit Card Will Be Available 10-15 Days Before the Examination…
The Admit Card Will Be Available Through the Official Website As Well As Through This Post.
The JCECEB PMECE Entrance May Be Conduct in the Upcoming Month.
Yes. Admit Card Is Necessary To Enter In Exam hall.
Candidates Can Download the UG PG Course Entrance Exam Admit Card Through The Official Website.
– Go To Official Website Of JCECEB – http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
– Go To “Admit Card” Tab Appeared on Left Side Of Portal.
– Select “Your Examination” For “PMECE 2021”
– Mention Your User ID / Name.
– Mention Your “Password” Or “Date Of Birth”.
– Click On “Download Admit Card” Tab Below.
– Download Your Admit Card.
– Don’t Forget To Take Print Out Of Your Admit Card / Call Letter/hall ticket.
The Exam Date Will be Announced Soon on the Official Website.
All the Details Related to the Entrance Exam Date, Exam Center Name, Location will be mentioned in your Admit Card…
The PMECE Exam Will Be Objective Type.
The exam will Have multiple Choice Questions.
The Exam Will Be in English & Hindi ( Bilingual ) Language.
The Right Answer Will Be Awarded 01 Mark.
There Will be Negative Marking Of 0.25 marks.
More Than 01 Answer Of Question Will be Cancelled.
Check Detailed Syllabus / Pattern through this link : https://www.jobriya.in/jceceb-pmece-syllabus/
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Department’s / Board’s Authority Immediately.
If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website