JCECEB NECE Online Application 2021 ANM GNM Notification Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination Jharkhand Nursing Online Registration 2021 Jharkhand NECE Application form 2021-22 JCECEB NECE Essential Qualification Eligibility Criteria Age Limit Registration Fee Important Dates How To Apply Procedure Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2021-22 Download JCECEB NECE Notification 2021 Apply Online NECE Form
JCECEB NECE Online Application 2021
About JCECEB :-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session.
JCECEB NECE :-
Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination (NECE) 2021 conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. This competitive exam is annually conducted for female candidates in the nursing programmes offered by the various institutes across the state of Jharkhand. The NECE 2021 will be conducted In September / October 2021 and candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of their performance in the competitive test.
JCECEB NECE Training Duration :-
- A.N.M. – 2 Years
- G.N.M. – 3 Years 6 Months
JCECEB NECE Essential Qualification :-
Eligibility Criteria for ANM :-
- The minimum age for admission shall be 1 7 years on or before 31 st December of the year in which admission sought.
- The Maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/Eng1ish Elective OR Science OR Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student Qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
Eligibility Criteria for GNM :-
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 Class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective OR Science OR Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks .
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination of Health care Science — Vocational stream ONLY conducted by national Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
JCECEB NECE Online Application Important Dates :-
|Commencement of online application||03/11/2021|
|Last date for Submission of Forms||15/11/2021|
|Edit/ Correction in Application Form||16/11/2021 to 17/11/2021|
|Admit card||Available 04 Days Prior To The Exam Date.|
How To Apply For JCECEB NECE Online Application :-
- The Jharkhand Examination Board has released the forms in the online mode only. So visit the JCECEB official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” and enter your details.
- Use valid mobile number and email Id.
- After successful registration , Click on the “Applicant Login”.
- Pay the registration fee as applicable.
- Submit your personal details and submit the application.
JCECEB NECE Registration Fee :-
- Unreserved / EWS category / BC-I /BC-II : Rs. 450/-
- SC / ST / Female : Rs. 450/-
Interested candidates can apply for this, Do read the Official Notification before applying. Candidates are advised to take their study to the upper level & prepare well for Exam.
Important Links For JCECEB NECE Online Application
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Any Comment / Query about this Post will be highly welcomed, don’t hesitate to ask.(www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
NECE Online Application Is Started From 03/11/2021.
The last date will be 15/11/2021
ANM & GNM Courses Are offered Through NECE.
Read Post For Detailed Educational Qualification.
No. Only Female Can Apply For NECE.
Exam Date is Not Decided By JCECEB. The Exam May Be Conducted In the Upcoming Month.
The Jharkhand Examination Board has released the forms in the online mode only. So visit the JCECEB official website.
Click on the “New Registration” and enter your details.
Use valid mobile number and email Id.
After successful registration, Click on the “Applicant Login”.
Pay the registration fee as applicable.
Submit your personal details and submit the application.
NECE Will Be the objective Type.