Name of Post: Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) & Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Vacancy at 286 Posts.
Short Information: Indo-Tibetan Border Police has released the latest notification for the ITBP recruitment 2022 of Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) & Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Vacancy at 286 posts. Those Candidates who are interested in ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 apply online to itbpolice.nic.in through the official website the ITBP Jobs from 8 June 2022 to 7 July 2022.
ITBP Jobs 2022 – Apply Online Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector 286 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Indo-Tibetan Border Police Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the ITBP Bharti 2022 Notification Before ITBP Head Constable Apply Online 2022. Below is a brief description of the official notification of the ITBP Jobs. Other details of ITBP HC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2022
ITBP Head Constable Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 8 June 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 7 July 2022.
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ST Category Application Fee Rs. Nil.
- Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) Pay Scale Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector postpay Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Exam.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
ITBP Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 286 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.