ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021 ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Apply Online Link 2021 ITBP Recruitment 2021 for Various Posts of Constable General Duty in Sports Quota Indo-Tibetan Border Police Constable GD Apply Online Link ITBP Vacancy Notification 2021-2022
ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 06.07.2021 :- ITBP Has Released the Official Notification for Constable (GD) Sports Quota Recruitment 2021… Check All details Below…….
Applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies for the posts of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
|Origination Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of Post||Constable (GD) under Sports Quota|
|No. of Vacancy||65 Posts|
Physical Standard Test (PST) and
Detailed Medical Examination
|Documentation Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||05/07/2021 To 02/09/2021|
Previous Year Details of ITBP Constable GD Vacancy :-
Constable (GD) under Sports Quota – 65 Posts
|Name of Sports||Male/ Female||No. of Posts|
About Constable GD Sports Quota Age Limit & Recruitment :-
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 23 years Old. Cut-off date for determining age will be 02/09/2021 i.e. last date of submission of online applications.
About Age Relaxation :-
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL) who compete along with candidates from open recruitment.
About Pay Scale of Constable (GD) Sports Quota :-
Level -3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).
About ITBP Education Qualification For Constable GD Sports Quota :-
Essential Educational Qualification :- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Sports Qualification :- Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 01/01/2019 till 26/08/2021 will only be considered.
Individual event (International/National) :- The sportsperson who have participated or won medal(s) in any International Sports events recognized by International Olympic Association as a member of the Indian Team in last 2 years and players who have won medal(s) in any National Games or Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association Sports Federation of (concerned Sport), Junior National level Championship, National School Games, All India Inter University Tournaments/ Championship from 01/01/2019 to 02/09/2021.
Team event (International/National) :- In the team event, sportsperson who have won any medal in National Games/National Championships Both (Junior & Senior), All India Inter-University or any recognized sports meet of respective Federation/ Association recognized by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports or conducted by the Indian Olympic Association during the period of 01/01/2019 to 26/08/2021, while representing State/UT/Sports Control Boards, Sports person should be playing member of the team. However, this condition does not apply to medal(s) in international tournaments.
Application Fee of Constable GD Sports Quota :
Candidates belonging to General(UR)/ OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Candidates belonging to Female Category, Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe are exempted from paying fee.
Mode of Fee Payment :-
Application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply for ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota :-
Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
Steps to Apply Online For ITBP Constable Post :-
- Candidates needs to visit the Official website of https://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Then Click On The Apply Online Link.
- Select the Post and Register Himself and Fill all the Required Information.
- Stage 1: Basic Registration by clicking on “Register (New Candidate)” and Generation of Unique Registration Number. A SMS and Email (please check SPAM) is sent on successful registration.
- NOTE: Online Form is not complete at this stage. You have to click on “LOGIN to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
- Stage 2: RE-LOGIN by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER and DATE OF BIRTH and completion of form by completing the following tabs:
- Personal Details & Educational Qualification.
- Upload of Photograph & Signatures.
- Payment of Fees & Generation of Registration Slip.
- Candidates also can apply online through the below Provided link.
- Candidates can apply only by the Online Process No Other Mode Will be Applicable.
About Selection Process :-
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and
- Detailed Medical Examination
Important Dates for ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment :-
|Start Date of application process||05/07/2021|
|Last Date of Online application process||02/09/2021|
Important Link Area of ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Recruitment :-
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of ITBP.
Matriculation or Its equivalent from a recognized board / Institute.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years old.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Is 02/09/2021.
You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Application Process Is Started From 05 July 2021.
Candidates can Apply Online through this link : http://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/