Name of Post: Reference Pin Setting Engineer, Works Leader (Specialized Technician), Slab Track Engineer, CAM Engineer, CAM Engineer (QC), Turnout Installation Engineer, Rail Welding (EA) Technician, Rail Welding Technician (AT), Rail Welding Technician (Rough Finishing), Rail Welding Technician (Final Finishing), Rail Welding Engineer (Inspection), Operator (Motor Car) Vacancy at 24 Posts.
Short Information: IRCON International Limited has released the latest notification Advt. No. IISL C01/2022, 07/2022 for the IRCON Engineer recruitment 2022 of Works Engineer, Sr. Works Engineer, Assistant Project Engineer, Architect, Manager Vacancy at 24 Posts in IRCON Jobs. Those Candidates who are interested in IRCON Recruitment 2022 can apply online through the IRCON Jobs official website from 28 June 2022 to 1 July 2022.
IRCON Jobs 2022 – Application Form Technician, Operator, Engineer 56 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in IRCON Technician Recruitment 2022 the Following IRCON Technician Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IRCON Technician Notification Before IRCON Technician Application Form Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the IRCON Jobs official notification. Other details of IRCON Recruitment 2022, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2022
IRCON Technician Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class with ITI, Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28 June 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 1 July 2022.
- There is no application fees required.
- Engineer, Technician, Operator, Leader Post Pay Rs.19000 – 56000 + allowances to Rs.28000 – 80000 + Allowances.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: All India.
IRCON Technician Notification Vacancy Details Total: 56 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online