Complete information about the Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2022 has been made available to you on our website. In our article, you have been told that your exam pattern has been decided. Also, you will be provided with all the information about the exam syllabus as well. Not only this but you will also be told clearly about the process of downloading the syllabus in our article.
This recruitment is organized by the Indian Navy. By which a total of 2000 vacancies have been released for this post. For which online applications have been opened from 29 March to 05 April 2022. After which the applications will be closed after the last date. To get recruited on this post you have to pass the written test. After that, you have to pass the physical fitness test. Then in the end you will be recruited through medical only. This process will be conducted in a completely fair manner.
The written examination for the post of Senior Secondary Recruit will be conducted Computer Based. Which will be conducted in online mode at different exam centers. This exam will be conducted in a completely fair manner. For which your syllabus has been issued. By which you can prepare well for your exam. This syllabus and exam pattern are decided by the board itself. For more information about this, the link to the official website is also given in our article.
|Conducted by||Indian Navy|
|Post name||Senior Secondary Recruit [SSR]|
|Application date||29 April – 05 April 2022|
|Syllabus date||Available now|
Your exam pattern for this exam has been decided in such a way that please read carefully-
- This exam will be computer-based.
- Your exam will be based on the 12th class.
- A total of 100 questions will be given in the exam.
- You will be given 1 mark for every correct answer.
- The exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English language.
- All questions will be of multiple choice type.
- A total time of 01 hours will be given for the exam.
- No information regarding negative marking has been released yet.
|Sr.No||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
- First of all, you have to click on the Indian Navy website.
- After that select the option of the syllabus on the home page of the website.
- After selecting the next page will open in front of you.
- In which your syllabus will be given.
- Save the syllabus and also download the PDF.
Hope you have got all the information about the Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2022 in our article. If you still want to know anything about this, then message us in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How many questions will be given in the exam in total?
Ans. A total of 100 questions will be given in your exam.
Ques. Is this recruitment organized at the national level?
Ans. Yes, this recruitment has been organized at the national level.
Ques. How many vacancies are released for this post?
Ans. A total of 2000 vacancies have been released for this post.
Ques. What is the link to the official website?
Ans. The link to the official website is- joinindiannavy.gov.in