Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Admit Card 2022 Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Navy B.tech Entry Navy 10+2 B.tech cadet Entry SSB Interview Exam Date 2022 Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Cadet SSB Interview Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2021 Jan 2022
Latest Updated Date 12.10.2021:– Indian Navy Will Soon release the Admit Card for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates can check more information form below….
Indian Navy has recently announced about the Recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme – Jan 2022 Batch. Many Interested Candidates filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is starting from 01 Oct 2021 & 10 Oct 2021. Candidates Can check the Detailed Recruitment Information from the Below Provided Link.
|Origination Name||Indian Navy|
|Name of Exam||10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME(PERMANENT COMMISSION)|
|No. of Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Selection Process||Shortlisted candidates have to clear the SSB Interview conduct by Service Selection Board|
|Interview Date||Oct – Nov 21|
|Application Submission Date||01 Oct 2021 & 10 Oct 2021|
About Interview Exam:-
IHQ MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21.
There will be no Written Exam Conducted only SSB Interview Exam.
Shortlisted candidates have to clear the SSB interview conduct by Service Selection Board.
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied for the Exam of 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME(PERMANENT COMMISSION) of Indian Navy are now waiting for their Admit Cards/ Hall Tickets. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Indian Navy in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Indian Navy. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Indian Navy or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Indian Navy|
|Exam Name||10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME(PERMANENT COMMISSION)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Interview Venue :
- Candidates visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download Admit Card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Admit Card 2022 – Available Soon
To check Latest Status of Admit Card Please Login your Account on Indian Navy Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in otherwise Follow Given Above Link of Download Admit card…
- There Will be no Written Exam.
- The only Interviews will be conducted.
- SSB Interview in Two-Stage – Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Who Candidates qualify Stage I. They will be called for Stage II.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03 – 05 days).
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.(www.jobriya.in)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Navy.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download Admit Card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Indian Navy.
Interview Will Be Held In Oct – Nov 21.
Admit Card Will Be Available soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.