Indian Army Rally Tamil Nadu 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021-22 TN ARO Army Bharti Rally in KARAIKAL, HAKIMPET Tamil Nadu Recruitment Rally for Tamil Nadu District Wise 2021 Check Notification Bharti Sena Rally in Tamil Nadu 2021 Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2022 for Tamil Nadu Indian Army Tamil Nadu Recruitment Rally 2021 Indian Army TN Recruitment Rally 2021-2022
Indian Army Rally Tamil Nadu 2021
Latest Updated On 09-Oct-2021 :– Indian Army will soon Release Army Soldiers Recruitment Rally Notification For Various Districts of Tamil Nadu… Online Application will be Start Soon On their Official Website… Candidates Stay COnnected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Indian Army:-
Indian Army is the Land Based Branch and the Largest Component of Indian Armed Forces. The President Of India serves as the supreme commander of the Indian Army and it is commanded by Chief of Army Staff Who is a Four-Star General. The Indian Army possesses the Second position in the world because of its No. of Personnel. Its headquarter is in New Delhi. The Motto of the Indian army is Service Before Self. Indian Army has many Troops at the Indian Border. It has 1,200,255 active troops and 990,960 reserve troops.
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Tamil Nadu In Various Districts. Open Rally Is For The Various Post As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Etc. Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. Candidate Can Check And Get More Information Given With The Below Table. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those candidates Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To This State. Candidate Can Check Here All The Open Rally In the Various States In Any District. With The Help Of This Post Candidates No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…….
Indian Army Recruitment Rally:-
All the Interested Candidates of Indian Army will become Happy by knowing that the Indian Army going to Conduct the Recruitment Rally for the Various districts in Tamil Nadu. All the Candidates who belong to these Districts can Fill the Application form and join the Indian Army Rally. The Details about the Venue, Dates, and Districts is given below.
Army Rally Selection Procedure :-
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Test
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Recruitment Rally Schedule in Tamil Nadu
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|At Arignar Anna Sports Stadium Nagercoil, Distt-Kanniyakumari, (Tamil Nadu)||Sixteen Districts of Tamil Nadu State i.e. tiruchirappalli, Karur, Perambalur, Ariyalur, Thanjavur, Puddukkottai, Thiruarur, Nagapattinam, Sivagangai, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Tirunelveli, Tenkasi, Thoothukudi, Kanyakumari, Mayiladuturai, and One District, Karaikal Of UT Puducherry||17 July 2021 To 30 August 2021||15 September 2021 To 30 September 2021||[ Download Advt. PDF ]|
Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana)
|Eleven Districts of Tamil Nadu State i.e., Cuddalore, Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Tirupathur, Ranipet, Chengalpattu, Kalakurichi, Kancheepuram, and Puducherry dist of Puducherry (UT)||30 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021||05 Mar 2021 to 24 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(3) PDF ]|
Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana)
|Eleven Districts of Tamil Nadu State i.e, Coimbatore, Tiruppur, Theni, Erode, Salem, Krishnagiri,
Dharmapuri, Nilgiris, Namakkal, Dindigul and Madurai
|30 Jan 2021 to 28 Feb 2021||05 Mar 2021 to 24 Mar 2021||[ Download Advt.(2) PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier Pharma||19 – 25||01 Oct 1995 to 01 Oct 2001||10+2/Intermediate Examination pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (Ii) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject|
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards Affiliated to / listed by State/UT Govt, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 166 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM. And For The Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical NA/Soldier Technical Examiner & Soldier Pharma It Is 165 CM.
Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight But For The Soldier Tradesmen, The Required Weight Is 48 KG.
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion) But For The Soldier Tradesmen, The Required Chest Measurement Is 76 CM (+5 CM Expansion).
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|1.||1.6 KM Run.||Upto 5 Min 30 Secs – Group – I
5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins 45 Secs – Group – II.
|Group-I : 60 Marks
Group-II : 48 Marks
|2.||Beam (Pull Ups)||10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Less than 06 – Fail
|Arms & legs should be straight, feet joined with toes pointing downwards.|
|3.||9 Feet Ditch||Candidates should qualify.||—|
|4.||Zig-Zag Balance||Candidates should qualify.||—|
Note. The above are minimum prescribed standards and do not guarantee selection as a right to candidates achieving them, Final selection will be based on merit position of the candidates.
- (I) As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site.
- (II) Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review. Candidates Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE):-
(i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(iii) Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at designated hospital.
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO / OR are required to apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Note : Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
How to Apply Online For Army Rally :-
Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Click on Apply /Login link in JCO/OR enrolment.
Click on Registration
Click on Continue
Fill up details
Under Already registration Enter Login details
Click Apply on Category You are Eligible
Read Instruction ➔ Continue
Fill in Personal information ➔ Save & Continue
Enter Communication Details ➔ Save & Continue
Enter Non Dispensation / Sports / NCC Details ➔ Save & Continue
Enter Education Details ➔ Add
Click on the Add Education certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
Continue Enter Marks of All Subjects ➔ Continue
Now you can see Summary of Your Information
Successful Submission of application
Roll No is generated by the system
Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card
About Indian Army Rally Admit Card:-
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Admit Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Candidates Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/ Call Letter.
Note : Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Tamil Nadu Admit cards will be issued online 10-15 Days Before Rally. Date and time for Screening of documents, Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test & Reporting Time will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Candidates are requested to bring their admit card, application & documents mentioned in the admit card at the rally site.
About Tamil Nadu Arrmy Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Important Document for Tamil Nadu Recruitment Rally:-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Online Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits schemes.
- Affidavit. An affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate. No serial to be left blank in the affidavit. Format attached as per Appendix ‘E’.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/ photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificates or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks/Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the rally, and only at rally site.
- Indemnity Bond. Indemnity Bond for no compensation for Death / injury / loss etc as per format attached as Appendix ‘C’ is a mandatory requirement.
- COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic and No Risk Certificate. All candidates are required to produce a COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic report from Government Hospital / laboratory or a hospital / laboratory authorized by the government and No Risk Certificate per format given as per Appendix ‘D’ on the date of screening at the entry gate. All candidates will be in possession of adequate masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
Documents mentioned above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
All the Aspirants who are going to join the Recruitment Rally should be aware of any Touts and Thugs. They can give you Bait of get joining in the Indian Army for some Money. But in reality, they can only rob your money. If you find any of them trying to contact you then you should directly contact to The Officer In- Charge of there. Don’t stuck in their trap of hoax. Rely on your hard Work not or Touts and Thugs.
Find Words :-
Candidates can add this website (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunity at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
Candidates can share their suggestions, doubts, and Queries in the Comment Box given below. Our experts will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Indian Army Recruitment Rally of Tamil Nadu State Will be Conducted Soon… Please Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates.
Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence) Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
After Rally, The Written exam Will Be Conducted.
Admit cards will be issued online 10-15 days Before Rally. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card, application & documents mentioned in the admit card at the rally site
The Candidates Age Should Be 17 ½ – 23. & For Soldier Pharma 19-25 Candidates can Check Detailed Information Through this Post.
All Required Document List is Mentioned in our Post, Candidates Can Check Complete Details in Our Post.
The Army Rally will be Conduct at Telangana Sports School, Hakimpet (Telangana) on the Given Date in the Notification.
Indian Army Rally Of Tamil Nadu will be Start Soon, Candidates Stay Connected With us For All Ap
Candidates can Apply for the Rally through this Given Link: Available Here >>