Indian Army Rally Jammu & Kashmir 2021 Indian Army Jammu & Kashmir Shrinagar District Rally Schedule 2021 Indian Army organize Recruitment Rally 2022 in Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Rally for Jammu and Kashmir Pattan Akhnoor Karu Region 2022 Sena Bharti Rally Bharti Sena Bharti Rally in J & K 2021-22 Latest Indian Army Rally Schedule in J & K 2021-2022 Rally of Indian Army Jammu & Kashmir
Indian Army Rally Jammu & Kashmir 2021
Latest Updated On 09-Oct-2021 ; Indian Army will soon Release Rally Recruitment Notification For Various Districts of Jammu & Kashmir… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
The Indian Army Gives The Opportunities To Be The Inherit Of Glorious Heritage And Lasting Traditions, Blended Perfectly With The Latest Advances In Technology In The Fields Of Armament, Engineering And Medical Sciences. If You Want To Serve Your Country, Then The Indian Army Can Be The Best Median To Join.
Indian Army Recruitment rally:–
Those Candidates Who Want To Join Indian Army Have A Very Golden Moment. Indian Army Is Going To Conduct The Recruitment Rally In Different States. There Is Also Recruitment Rally In Jammu & Kashmir. The Rally Will Conduct In Numerous Districts Region In Jammu & Kashmir. The Rally Will Be Organized In Kargil, Pattan Region. The Aspirants Should Check His District Name In The Recruitment Rally Schedule And The Venue Of The Recruitment Rally Of His Regarding Districts. The Recruitment Rally Schedule Is Given Below:-
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Recruitment Notice|
|At New Amritsar Military Station (NAMS) Khasa Cantonment, Amritsar.||Punjab, J&K and Ladakh UT||18 July 2021 to 31 August 2021||16 September 2021 To 30 September 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Sepoy Pharma||19 – 25||01 Oct 1996
30 Sep 2002
|10+2/Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004||Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, Minimum D Grade (33-40) in each subject or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||
(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2004||
(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer. (II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
- The Height Required For All The Posts Is 163 CM, But For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
- The Height Required For The Kargil rally Is 157 CM.
- Each Candidate Must Be Of 47.8 KG Of Weight But For the Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk it is 47.2 KG.
- But For The Kargil Rally, Each Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight.
- The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77||48|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|OOutstanding Sportsmen (Sports person with participation and proficiency level as mentioned in Ser No 4 (n) (ii) of Rally Notification will be provided relaxation in physical standards).||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test(At Rally Site)
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site}
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull Ugs}
9 Feet Ditch
Need to Qualify
Need to Qualify
Group I- Upto 05 Minutes 30 Seconds
Group II – 05 Minutes 31 Seconds to 05 Minutes 45 Seconds
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hilly Terrains
(a) : Upto 5000 feet as above.
Medical Test :-
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital (MH)/Command Hospital (CH)/Base Hospital
(BH) for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from the date of generation of medical review barring Sunday/closed holiday and report back to Army Recruiting Office for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case of declared FIT.
The decision of the Army Medical Authorities will be final.
Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) :-
- (a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- (b) Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- (c) Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialist at Military Hospital (MH)/Command Hospital (CH)/Base Hospital (BH).
- (d) Admit Card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e. Relationship/Sports/NCC) will be issued after verification of the documents from concerned authorities
About Army Rally Recruitment Procedure:-
All candidates who are desirous of getting enrolled in the Indian Army as JCO/ OR are required to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After registration candidates shall follow instructions as given out and apply for the selected trade for which they are eligible.
Note : Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
About Jammu & Kashmir Army Rally Admit Card:-
Indian army issued Admit Card in two ways. first candidates can download their admit card by logging in their account or the admit card will be sent to candidate’s email id. Detailed information about admit card/ hall ticket will be available on the official website or official notification released by the Indian army on its official website.
Note : Jammu and Kashmir Army Rally Admit Cards will be sent through registered e-mail from 10-15 Days Before the Rally Date. Gates will be opened at 400 hours and will be closed by 900 hours On each day… Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
About Jammu & Kashmir Army Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be declared just after the rally. The result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check the result and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Important Document for Jammu & Kashmir Rally:-
Note : Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site. If any candidate do not produce documents as per format mentioned below on the day of screening, he will be REJECTED :-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate. Online Dogra Class and Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits schemes.
- Affidavit. An affidavit duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate. No serial to be left blank in the affidavit. Format attached as per Appendix ‘E’.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks. All original certificates/ photocopy duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the rally. No certificates to include NCC certificates, Sports certificates, Relationship certificates or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks/Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the rally, and only at rally site.
- Indemnity Bond. Indemnity Bond for no compensation for Death / injury / loss etc as per format attached as Appendix ‘C’ is a mandatory requirement.
- Documents for Gorkha Candidates. Gorkha Certificate issued by village Sarpanch/community or local Gorkha organization (approved by the state government) and an affidavit (on non judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/-) issued by notary public and all other documents
- COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic and No Risk Certificate. All candidates are required to produce a COVID-19 Free / Asymptomatic report from Government Hospital / laboratory or a hospital / laboratory authorized by the government and No Risk Certificate per format given as per Appendix ‘D’ on the date of screening at the entry gate. All candidates will be in possession of adequate masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
Precautionary Anti COVID Measures.
(a) All candidates must be in possession of the following while reporting for rally site, without which they will not be allowed to participate in the rally :-
(i) COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate. Candidates are requested to be examined by a doctor from Government hospital and obtain a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic certificate as per Appendix ‘F’. The certificate should have been issued within 48 hours prior to the rally reporting day.
(ii) No risk Certificate attached as Appendix ‘G’.
(iii) Personal face masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
DO’s and Don’ts while in Recruitment Rally :-
(i) Wear mask at all the time and before putting on mask, clean with soap and water. Replace mask
with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single use mask.
(ii) Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water during verification of documents
and prior to appearing for the tests. The same will be available at site.
(iii) Maintain social distancing as per government orders amongst each order. Don’t touch your body
parts on any surface unnecessarily.
(iv) Finally, be supportive, be careful, be alert and be safe.
Important Note For Candidates:
Documents Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Alongwith One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested Photocopy / Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
For more details, contact on the following telephone numbers:-
All the candidates are strictly alerted that the Recruitment rally is totally free. So candidates are advised not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who assure you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can only mislead you and can rob your money. If any person do this with you, contact directly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on touts.
candidates can add this website (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark for further latest Govt. Recruitment. Our team will update every Job opportunities at this Website. Stay Connected with us.
Important Link Area
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries, and complaints by writing them in the Comment Box given Below. Our Team will respond to you soon
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
* Educational Certificate / Marksheet.
* Residence Certificate with a photograph.
* Caste Certificate with a photograph.
* Religion Certificate.
* School Character Certificate.
* Character Certificate with a photograph.
* Unmarried Certificate with a photograph.
* Relationship Certificate.
* NCC A / B / C Certificates.
* Sports Certificates
* Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate.
* Latest passport size photographs.
* Kandi area certificate.
The Online Application will be Start Soon on their Official website.
The Army Rally Jammu & Kashmir Will be Conducted Soon.
Jammu & Kashmir Shrinagar Army Recruitment Rally will Be Conducted at Sonarwani, Bandipora, J&K (UT).
Minimum Age 17½ and Maximum Age 23 (as per your category/post)
Yes, You can Apply Online Within The Given Dates To Participate In The Rally Jammu & Kashmir in Various Districts.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 07-10 days before Rally.
Candidates can Apply Online Through this Given Link : https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/