Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51st course (Apr 2022) for 55 Posts Join Indian Army Officer Entry Online Application form for NCC (Spl) Entry Vacancy 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021
Latest Update Dated 05.10.2021: Indian Army has Started the Online Application Process for NCC Special Entry 51st Course (Apr 2022). Check More Details from Below…….
Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
|Origination Name||Join Indian Army|
|Name of Post||NCC Men & Women|
|No. of Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Interview Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||05 Oct 2021 at 1500 hrs to 03 Nov 2021 at 1500 hrs|
Details of Vacancy :
Total – 55 Posts
- NCC MEN. – 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
- NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
Age Limit :
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2022 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1997 and not later than 01 Jan 2003; both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale :
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigdier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG
|Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000/- (fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP). MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
Educational Qualification and other Criteria :
(i) For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
(aa) Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview,failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
(ab) Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum three academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
(ac) Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants,who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application,are not eligible to apply for the course.
(ii) For Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel
(aa) Eligibility Criteria. The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and unmarried daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- (aaa) Killed in action.
- (aab) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted).
- (aac) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- (aad) Missing.
(ab) Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
(ac) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
(ad) Details of Documents to be provided in the Application Form
- The ‘Battle Casualty’ certificate No.issued by Manpower (Policy & Planning) Directorate (MP Dte) certifying that the parent has been killed/ wounded/ reported missing in action.
- A copy of MP Dte/Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as ‘Battle Casualty’.
- Relationship Certificate No. issued by MP 5 & 6/ Respective Regimental Records.
Application Fee :
Not Provided by the Official Department.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment :
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ where in you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment :
|Application Started||05 Oct 2021 at 1500 hrs|
|Last Date of Application Submission||03 Nov 2021 at 1500 hrs|
Important Link Area for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.”
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit the Official Website of Indian Army.
Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ Option.
Click on Online Application.
Click on New User & Register Yourself.
Fill All the Required Details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a Print out of Application.
For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002, both dates inclusive).
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application Will be 28.01.2021.
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Online Application Process will be Started from 30.12.2020.
You Must have the Certificate to get the Benefit of Reservation. There is No Other Option for This.
Not Provided by the Official Department.