Indian Army Group C Admit Card 2021 Indian Army MTS Written Exam Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Indian Army Various Posts Exam Hall Ticket 2021 How to Download Indian Army Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2021 Indian Army Store Keeper Exam Date @www.indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Group C Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 33082/DR/DGAFMS/DG-2B
About Recruitment :-
Indian Army has Provided the Detailed Notification for the Vacant 86 Posts of Group ‘C’ (Stenographer Grade –II, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, Highly Skilled X- Ray Electrician, Cinema Projectionist Grade-II, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Cook, Barber, Canteen Bearer Washer man & Multi-Tasking Staff (Watchman/ Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Messenger. Gardener/Mali)). All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts. Application Submission Process was Commenced from the Date 09 July 2021 & Conducted till the Date 09 August 2021. Candidates Can Check Detailed Info about the Syllabus From Below Link.
Selection Process :-
- Written Examination
- Typing Test/ Short Hand Test/ Trade Test
About Exam :–
Candidates who applied online will be called for Written Examination. Date of Examination Will be Announce Later. Detailed Schedule of Examination & Exam Centre will be provided before the Exam.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of Indian Army and the date for downloading admit card will be notified soon. Mail will be sent by the Indian Army on the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email ids. From that link candidate can download their admit card. No admit card will be sent to their personal address by post, they have to download online only.
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Indian Army Group C Admit Card :-
- Step 1- Go through the official website of Indian Army.
- Step 2- Click on the link Group C Admit Card.
- Step 3- Fill the details like registration no, password, date of birth etc.
- Step 4- Click on submit button.
- Step 5- Download the admit card and print it.
Download Indian Army Group C Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will Consist 100 Marks.
- The written test will consist of multiple choice questions of
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
- General English and
- General Awareness.
- Written examination will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The standard of written test will be based on the minimum education qualification prescribed for the post.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Indian Army Group C Admit Card:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Army.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Indian Army.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.