IIT Mandi MA in Development Studies Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
IIT Mandi MA Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications for admission to the two-year M.A. in Development Studies program offered at School of Humanities and Social Sciences for the academic session starting from August 2022.
Applications can be submitted online till April 25, 2022. Interested candidates can check the details on IIT Mandi MA in Development Studies Admission 2022 from the page below.
IIT Mandi MA in Development Studies Admission 2022
IIT Mandi Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date for filling online application: 4th April 2022
- Last date for submitting online application: 25th April 2022
- Date of written test and interview: will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates
IIT Mandi Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of a three/four-year Bachelor Degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.E. or equivalent), after 10+2 or equivalent schooling, from a recognized University or Institute with at least 55% marks/6.0 CGPA on a scale of a 10-point/equivalent (a minimum of 50% marks/5.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale/equivalent for SC/ST/PwD candidates), are eligible to apply for admission to the Program.
- Applicants awaiting final results in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply. However, their final selection will be contingent on the production of the final mark/grade sheet satisfying minimum marks.
IIT Mandi Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates may fill in the online application form available at http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/admission from 4th April 2022.
- The applicants are encouraged to read the instructions carefully.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for further processing.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be notified on IIT Mandi website. No separate letter/email communication will be sent. Applicants are encouraged to check the IIT Mandi website.
- The admission process (Written Test and/or Interview) will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website