Name of Post: Program Manager, Technical Officer, Technical Staff Vacancy at 10 Posts.
Short Information: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Delhi has released the latest notification for the Haryana Electricity Department recruitment 2022 of Non-Teaching (Program Manager, Technical Officer, Technical Staff) Vacancy at 10 posts. Those candidates who are interested in IIT Bhubaneswar Technical Staff Recruitment 2022 apply online to iitbbs.ac.in through the official website IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs from 18 March 2022 to 6 April 2022.
IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Technical Staff, Manager, Officer 10 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 the Following IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the IIT Bhubaneswar Notification Before IIT Bhubaneswar Apply Online
2022. Below is a brief description of the IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, IIT Bhubaneswar Technical Staff Apply Online 2022, Educational Qualification, IIT Bhubaneswar Technical Staff Recruitment 2022 Selection Process, IIT Bhubaneswar Technical Staff Vacancy 2022 Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy
ADVERTISEMENT No. Rectt- VARCoE/ 01/Non-Teaching/2022 Notification Details
- Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech with MBA, ME/ M.Tech. in CSE/ ECE/ Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Starting for Apply Online: 18 March 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 6 April 2022.
- For Program Manager Salary Rs.75000/-.
- For Technical Officer Salary Rs. 50000/-.
- For Technical Staff Salary Rs.31000/-.
- Minimum Age: 30 years.
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Written Test/ Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha).
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 10 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.