ICFAI University Meghalaya announces Undergraduate & Postgraduate Program Admission 2022
ICFAI University Admission 2022 – Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) University Meghalaya invites applications for admission to Undergraduate & Postgraduate Program for the academic year 2022
ICFAI University UG and PG Admission 2022
- UG Programm : BBA; BCA; B.Com; B.A. (Hons) Economics; B.A. (Hons) Education; B.A. (Hons) English; B.A. (Hons) Pol. Sci.; BTTM
- PG Programm : MBA; MCA; MTTM; M.Com; MA (Pol. Sc.); MA (Education); MA (English); MA (Garo)
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form : July 18th, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision : July 21st, 2022
- Last Date for payment of admission fee : July 29th, 2022
- Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of certificates and verification by producing originals and registration : July 29th, 2022
- Payment of First Semester Fee : On or before July 29th, 2022
- Commencement of Preparatory Classes : August 01th – 15th, 2022
- Commencement of Regular Classes : August 08th, 2022
- Pass in Class XII (any discipline)
- Students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
For MBA, MCom & MTTM
- Pass in Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 45% marks.
- Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks with mathematics as a subject in 10 + 2; 45% and above in BCA.
- Final year degree students are also eligible to apply.
- Lateral Entry option into 2 year for those who have completed their undergraduate programs either in BCA or BSc (Information Technology / Computer Science) with at least 5% in qualifying degree examinations.
For MA in Political Science
- BA in Political Science (Hons.) with an aggregate of 45%.
For MA in Education
- BA in Education (Honours) with an aggregate of 45%.
For MA in English
- BA in English (Honours) with an aggregate of 45%.
For MA in Garo
- B.A. in Garo (Honours) with an aggregate of 45% or B.A. (Pass) with Garo as a Pass Course, with not less than 50% in aggregate in the said paper.
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iumeghalaya.edu.in
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form and send it to the Admissions Office along with the DD of Rs.300/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Meghalaya – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Meghalaya.
- Fill the Application Form: Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office
- Selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website