IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 IBPS Clerk 2021 Clerk Bharti Recruitment 2021 जारी हुआ आधिकारिक विज्ञापन करें अभी चेक IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 (CRP-XI) 2021 क्लर्क भर्ती परीक्षा 2021 का नोटिफिकेशन जारी आई.बी.पी.इस क्लर्क भर्ती परीक्षा का एलिजिबिलिटी क्राइटेरिया, ऐज लिमिट, रिक्त पदों की संख्या 2021 Apply Online 5830 Posts 2021 Important Dates 2021 Schedule 2021 CWE 2021 Clerical 2021 XI 2021 Check Pdf Exam 2021 Date 2021 Online 2021 Application 2021
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
Latest Updated On 12.07.2021 : IBPS has Started the Online Application Process for Clerk 2021 (CRP – XI). Pre Exam Will Be Conducted On 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021…. The Mains Exam Will Be Conducted On 31.10.2021….Download Exam Calendar Through The Link Given Below…
This system of Common Examination for recruitment of CWE Clerk-XI Will Be approved by the Government of India, notified by NABARD and has the mandate of each of the 11 participating Banks (Please refer notification for list of banks). IBPS, an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, has been authorized to conduct the participating Banks are as under In Advertisement.
Institute of Banking Personal Selection Commonly Known As IBPS Conducts Every Year Common Recruitment Process (CRP) To Recruit Young Talented Individuals To Work As A Clerk In Public Sector Banks. Earlier IBPS Conducted CRP – I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII,IX,X. This Year IBPS Will Also Announce IBPS Clerk Recruitment CRP-XI For The Year 2021. All The Candidates Who Are Looking For The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Can Download It Here From Links Given Below…….
Details Of Vecancy :-
CRP Clerks XI – 5830 Posts
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021) :-
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive).
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
Application Fee :-
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment :–
Candidates have the option of making t he payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE.
How To Apply :-
A candidate can apply for the Post of Clerk. Candidates can apply online only through IBPS website https://www.ibps.in/ and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can Apply Online for IBPS CWE XI for Clerk’s
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment :-
- Visit the Official Website of IBPS.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on Apply Online for “Click Here to Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Clerks XI (CRP-Clerk-XI)”.
- Now Application Form will open for the same.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Important Dates (आई.बी.पी.एस क्लर्क भर्ती परीक्षा की अति महत्वपूर्ण दिनाक) :
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Trainingl||August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||16.08.2021 onwards|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September/ October 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||October 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||31.10.2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
Important Link Area
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding IBPS Clerk Notification. Our Panel will answer your Query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Date Is 28.08.2021, 29.08.2021, 04.09.2021 & 05.09.2021.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date Is 31.10.2021.
There Will BE Online Pre Exam And Mains Exam Under IBPS Clerk Recritment.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Training Will Be Started From August 2021
Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Should Be Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
Rs. 175/– for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 850/- for all others
Detailed Information Regarding The IBPS Clerk X Total Posts Are 1558.