HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for 186 Vacant Post
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invited applications from candidates to apply for Technician Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of HPCL on hindustanpetroleum.com.
The registration process has started today, April 22 and will end on May 21, 2022. Candidates can check eligibility, selection process and other details below.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
- Operations Technician: 94 Posts
- Boiler Technician: 18 Posts
- Maintenance Technician: 40 Posts
- Lab Analyst: 16 Posts
- Jr Fire and Safety Inspector: 18 Posts
- Commencement of online application 22nd April 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 21st May 2022
- Candidates should have passed qualifying examinations in relevant disciplines. All the qualifications should be a full time regular course recognized by the respective State Board or applicable competent authority. Courses offered through part time or distance mode for employed person will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria
- Except Junior Fire & Safety Inspector positions, the Candidates (belonging to General, EWS and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% (aggregate in all semesters/years) marks in qualifying Diploma / Degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate in all semesters / years) marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- 18 Years (as on 01-04-2022) Max Age Limit : 25 Years (as on 01-04-2022)
- Candidates possessing higher qualifications such as a degree in Engineering, AMIE etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply.
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on “Careers” -> Job openings.
- Online Application will be accepted from 0000 hrs on 22-04-2022 till 2359 hrs on 21-05-2022.
- Candidates should keep a scanned copy of the latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gif format less than 200 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload a scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are “NOT” required to submit a hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center.
- Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position-wise merit list (as per cut-off marks decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only.
- The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
- UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 590/- + payment gateway charges if any (which includes GST@18%). SC, ST and PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum Rs 55000/- per month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs 26000/-Rs 76000/-) for candidates posted at Visakhapatnam.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website