H.P Board of School of Education announces D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test (D.El.Ed CET) 2021 for Admission to Diploma in Elementary Education Program
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021 – H.P Board of School of Education Dharmshala (HPBOSE) invites applications for D.EI.Ed. Common Entrance Exam (D.EI.Ed. CET) 2021 for admission to 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education Program for the academic year 2021-22
The complete details of HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Exam 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admission process can be checked from the page below.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Submission of Online Application: 05th June 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25th June 2021
- Last date for fee submission (with Rs. 300): 28th June 2021
- Download Admit Card: 4 days before exam
- Date of Examination: 18th July 2021
- Download Answer Key: To be announced
- Candidate file objection against answer key: To be announced
- HPBOSE D.El.Ed. CET 2021 Result: To be announced
- Counselling Date: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021
- Candidate with at least 50% marks in the higher secondary (10+2) or its equivalent exam are eligible
- Candidates appearing in the 10+2 or its equivalent exam are provisionally admitted and they have to produce an original certificate of 10+2 or its equivalent exam at the time of counseling / screening.
- It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the D.El.Ed. CET 2021 does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified
- Relaxation of 5% marks in minimum educational qualification is available to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per the rules and instructions of the State Govt.
- Age of the candidates must be between 17-32 years as on the date of the conduct of D.El.Ed.CET-2021
HPBOSE D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can only apply Online for D.El.Ed. CET 2021 through website www.hpbose.org
- Candidates should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data upload of images and payment of fees for record and future reference.
- General & its Sub Categories – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PHH – Rs. 400/-
- DIETs as well as 28 Private Affiliated Institutes of the state (as directed by Govt.) will be held on the basis of merit of written test i.e. CET conducted by H.P. Board of School Education Dharamshala
D.EI.Ed. CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Objective Questions
- No. of Questions: 100
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Language of Questions: Bilingual (English and Hindi)
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the test
- Question Papers of Hindi, English and Numerical Ability shall be of 10+2 standard. The questions of General Awareness will be based mainly on Himachal Pradesh.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website