Haryana CET Syllabus 2022 Haryana Common Eligibility Test Syllabus pdf 2022 Selection Process of HSSC CET 2022 Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022 हरियाणा सीईटी सिलेबस 2021 Important Topics for Haryana SSC CET
Haryana CET Syllabus 2022
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article we Will Discuss the Syllabus of Haryana SSC Common Eligibility Test (CET). All the Eligible Candidates Can Check Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process. Detailed CET Haryana Syllabus is Mentioned Below Candidates Can Check More Details from……
|Name of Exam||Haryana CET|
|Dates of Application Submission||Announce Later|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Common Eligibility Test
Socio-economic criteria and experience
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Marks||100|
|Time Duration||02 Hours|
|Negative Marking||Not Provided|
|Minimum Passing Marks|
The Commission shall be at liberty to set the number of questions, marks per question and
duration of Common Eligibility Test. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the post
shall be as detailed below, namely:-
|Serial Number||Subject||Marks Percentage|
|1.||Common Eligibility Test||95%|
|2.||Socio-economic criteria and experience||05%|
The syllabus for Computer based online/ offline or OMR based Common Eligibility Test shall further be divided into two parts comprising—
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer knowledge, English, Hindi and relevant or concerned subject(s), as applicable;
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
5% weightage for socio-economic criteria in the Common Eligibility Test (CET) shall be provided to candidates fulfilling various socio-economic criteria as detailed below:
- An applicant who is bonafide resident of Haryana shall be entitled to 5% weightage provided that—
- neither he himself nor any person from amongst the applicant’s family is/was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Haryana Government or any other State Government or Government of India; and
- gross annual income of the family from all sources i.e., salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application should be less than one lakh eighty thousand rupees only.
- If the applicant being a bonafide resident of Haryana is,—
- a widow; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of forty-two years; or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of fifteen years; shall be entitled to 5% weightage subject to entries in Parivar Pehchan Patra or certificate issued by the competent authority in the specified proforma. (5% weightage)
- If the applicant being a bonafide resident of Haryana belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class shall be entitled to 5% weightage. (5% weightage)
- If the applicant being a bonafide resident of Haryana, he shall be awarded half percent weightage for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Haryana Government. No weightage of experience shall be awarded for any period less than six months or for a period exceeding eight years. (Maximum 4% weightage)
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of the Chhattisgarh Police SI Syllabus for get more updates regarding the Sub Inspector Exam and Result.
Candidates can Bookmarks (https://www.jobriya.in) us by pressing Ctrl+D and get all the latest updates regarding this post.
Important Link Area for Haryana CET Syllabus:
You can also leave your comment about this post in the comment box given below. Don’t hesitate to ask any query about this post. We will try our best to answer your query.