Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Pune announces Admission to MA Program in Economics for session 2021-22
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2021 – Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE) is inviting applications for admission to MA Program in Economics for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Check the post below for details on eligibility criteria, application process, selection, and more for GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2021.
About the Program
- The Institute offers an MA (Economics) Program from the academic year 2021-22. This program comprises of twenty papers, spread over four semesters
- The course contents are equipped with economic tools to interpret diverse real-world situations. The programme will help students to become professional researchers and to prepare for various competitive examinations in the country.
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Started
- Last Date for submission of Application Form :- 18th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam :- 27th June 2021
- Exam Time :- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2021
- Candidates seeking admission to M.A. (Economics) must secure at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST reserved category candidates) at graduation level.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final degree examination during 2021-22 and whose results are awaited shall also be eligible to apply.
GIPE Pune MA Economics Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website www.gipe.ac.in
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the program if admission is granted.
- Candidates need to fill an application in a prescribed online format within the due date.
- Candidates should enter personal and education details in an online application at appropriate places. Scan copy of passport size photograph, signature, and qualification documents should upload in an online application. Retaining a copy of a duly filled online application is advice.
- For SC/ST/Reserved Category :- Rs. 500/-
- For General/Other Category :- Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Admission in the concerned course will be made through a written test. The written test will be of 100 marks and for 2 hours duration. Paper will contain a total of 100 questions.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Type of Exam :- Common Entrance Exam
- Exam Duration :- 120 Minutes
- Exam Language :– English only
- Type of Questions :- Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- Total Questions :– 100 Questions
- Negative Marking :- There will be a negative marking in the exam and the 1/4th mark will be deducted from the wrong answer.
Distribution of Questions
- Section A – Aptitude in Mathematics and Statistics (30 marks)
- Section B – Analytical Ability and Reasoning (20 marks)
- Section C – Undergraduate level knowledge in Economics (50 marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website