Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Pune announces Admission to B.Sc Program in Economics for session 2021-22
GIPE Pune B.Sc Economics Admission 2021 – Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune invites applications for the Entrance Test for admission to two years B.Sc. Programs in Economics for the academic year 2021-22.
Online Applications can be submitted by18th June 2021. Check details on eligibility criteria, the application process, selection, and more for GIPE Pune B.Sc Admission 2021.
GIPE Pune B.Sc Economics Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Started
- Last Date for submission of Application Form :- 18th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam :- 27th June 2021
- Exam Time :- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Eligibility Criteria for GIPE Pune B.Sc Economics Admission 2021
- Candidates must be qualified in 10+2 examinations.
- Candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidates who have appeared for the H.S.C. board exam or equivalent board exam during 2020-21 and whose results are awaited shall also be eligible to apply.
GIPE Pune B.Sc Economics Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website www.gipe.ac.in
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and a mobile number. They should be kept active till the completion of the program if admission is granted.
- Candidates need to fill an application in a prescribed online format within the due date.
- Candidates should enter personal and education details in an online application at appropriate places. Scan copy of passport size photograph, signature, and qualification documents should upload in an online application. Retaining a copy of a duly filled online application is advice.
- For SC/ST/Reserved Category :- Rs. 1500/-
- For General/Other Category :- Rs. 3000/
- Mode of Payment :- Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
Admission to the B.Sc (Economics) Program shall be granted strictly on the basis of merit rank in the Entrance Examination.
- Entrance Exam Pattern
- Type of Exam :- Common Entrance Exam
- Exam Duration :- 120 Minutes
- Exam Language :- English only
- Type of Questions :– Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- Total Questions :- 100 Questions
- Negative Marking : There will be a negative marking in the exam and the 1/4th mark will be deducted from the wrong answer.
Distribution of questions
- Subjects – No. of Question – Total Marks
- Aptitude in Mathematics and Statistics – 30 Question – 30 Marks
- Analytical ability and reasoning – 20 Question – 20 Marks
- UG level knowledge in Economics – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- Total – 100 Question – 100 Marks
- New Delhi
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website