ESIC SSO Admit card 2022: Those individuals who plan to participate in the Social Security Officer (SSO) Prelim Exam 2022 can now download their admit cards from the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) website. To know details about ESIC SSO Admit card 2022, read the complete article.
ESIC SSO Admit card 2022
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 was distributed on May 18 to those individuals who had applied for one of the 93 available positions of Social Security Officer through the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). You may now find a link that takes you directly to the ESIC SSO Admit Card on the official website.
Candidates who have applied for the ESIC Social Security Officer position are required to download their ESIC SSO Call Letter well in advance of the date on which the exam will take place.
ESIC SSO Hall ticket download
Those interested in taking the examination can access exam admission cards through the official website, which can be found at epic.nic.in. The corporation hopes to fill anywhere from 63 to 93 open positions with the help of this recruitment drive.
- Visit the official website, which can be found at http://esic, for aspirants to get a head start on their preparations.
- Candidates must check in before proceeding to the next step: click on the link “Click here to get Call Letters for Phase-I.” This step is part of the SSO pre-exam.
- It is now expected of candidates that they submit their roll numbers in addition to other personal details.
- They should immediately start downloading the entrance card because the time has come.
- *Applicants must keep a hard copy of their application for their reference and records.
ESIC SSO Hall ticket 2022
Candidates will be able to view the exam location, date, and time and the name and photo of the other applicants on the ESIC SSO Admit Card that they obtain.
Download your ESIC SSO Adimt Card 2022:
Candidates who have already signed up for the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) SSO Exam 2022 can access the login page by clicking on the link provided in the article. The login page can be found at https://www.esic.nic.in/. You can access your ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 by clicking on the link that has been provided below; however, candidates are strongly encouraged to do so well in advance of the day of the exam.
Step 1: The downloadable version of the ESIC SSO Admit Card for 2022 is currently available.
Step 2: The ESIC homepage will now load as the second step of the process. It would help if you now went to the tab labeled “Recruitment” located at the very top of the screen.
Step 3: Navigate to the link that says “ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022.”
Step 4: you to submit the relevant information, such as the names and ages of the candidates, so make sure you have those handy.
Step 5: To print off the Admit Card after first saving it to your computer in PDF format.
ESIC SSO Admit card 2022 – Important Information
After downloading the admit card, candidates for the ESIC SSO test in 2022 must carefully review the information printed on it.
- The name of the father.
- The name of the mother.
- Everyone, male and female, of every age.
- About the category (ST, SC, OBC, and others).
- The e-mail address provided by the applicant.
- The Allotted Amount of Time for the Exam.
ESIC SSO Exam date 2022 – Exam Pattern
Initial Observations and Assessments: Phase I
- The Phase-I (Preliminary) examination will be an objective test that lasts for one full hour.
- This means that 0.25 points will be subtracted from your overall score for each erroneous response that you provide.
- There are one hundred multiple-choice questions for each section, and each question is worth one mark.
- There is a time constraint of twenty minutes associated with each part.
Except for those asked in English, all questions will be presented in both languages. The preliminary examination will consist of the English Language section, the Reasoning section, and the Quantitative Aptitude component.
The component on the English Language will have a total of 30 questions, while the other two sections will each have a total of 35 queries. There will be a time constraint of twenty minutes associated with each exam.
Notably, only applicants who are successful in the preliminary tests will be allowed to participate in the main exams. Those applicants who have made it through the first two stages will move on to the third and final phase, which will consist of a computer and competence exam.