DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021 How to Apply for DSE Odisha Telugu Teacher Vacancy 2021 Directorate Of Secondary Education Odisha TGT Arts Apply Online 2021 DSEO Trained Graduate Teacher Job Vacancy 2021 DSE Odisha Notification 2021 for 6720 Posts of TGT & Telugu Teachers
DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment 2021
Notice No: 4A-06-II-2021-22847
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 6720 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers & Telugu Teachers. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Directorate Of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of Post||Trained Graduate Teachers & Telugu Teachers|
|No. of Vacancy||6720 posts|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Competitive Examination|
|Application Submission Start Date||04.09.2021 (11.00AM onwards)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.09.2021 (up to 06. 00 PM)|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of Subjects||No. of Vacancy|
|TGT Science (PCM)||1842|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||1717|
Age Limit :
A candidate must have attained 21 years of age and must not be above 32 years of age as on 01.01.2021
Provided that relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to candidates of different social/special categories in the following manner:
- in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women by 5 years
- in case of Persons with Disabilities by 10 years
- In case of ex-military persons as per GA Dept. Notification No 22586/Gen Dt.16.10.1985.
|Post||Remuneration Per Month( Rs.)||Remarks|
|TGT Arts, TGT Science PCM & TGT Science CBZ||16,880/-||Consolidated|
Education Qualification :
|Post||Minimum Academic And Professional Qualification|
|TGT Arts||1. Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution
2. Four-year Integrated B.A. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
Provided that: In any case the candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree with any two school subjects offered as Pass/Hons/Elective/optional/Compulsory subject out of the following:
English, Odia, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Indian Economy, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity
|TGT Science (PCM) & TGT Science (CBZ)||1. Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution
2. Four-year Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45%for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
In any case the candidate must have passed the Bachelor Degree with any two school subjects offered as Pass/ Hons/ Elective/ optional subject out of the following:
(a) For Trained Graduate Teacher-Science (PCM): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,
(b) For Trained Graduate Teacher-Science (CBZ): Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Biotechnology
|Classical Teacher (Telugu)||Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and
Telugu B.Ed. from a University/Institution recognized by NCTE.
Other Eligibility Conditions:
- he/she must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be able to read and write ODIA. Any one of the following qualifications will be taken into consideration to ascertain this ability of the candidate for the posts.
- He/she must have passed HSC Exam conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any equivalent Examination with Odia as a Language Subject i.e. First/Second or Third Language.
- He/ She must have passed +2 /Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as an examinable subject.
- He/she must have passed Odia Examination of Matriculation/HSC standard conducted by BSE, Odisha
- He/she must have passed Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) in concerned category and subject.
Provided that, candidates who have appeared at Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) 2021can also apply and appear the Computer Based Competitive Examination to be conducted for this recruitment, but they will have to update the result of OSSTET in the Online application before short listing of candidates to be called for verification of documents. Such candidates shall have to produce the OSSTET Pass Certificate at the time of verification of documents as mentioned in para 9 of this advertisement.
Application Fee :
All Candidates shall have to pay Rs. 600/- as processing fee. In case of candidates of SC, ST and PWD category Rs. 400/- is to be paid as application processing fee.
Mode Of Payment :
The payment will be made through the online payment gateway on the online application page.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply online through the appropriate link on the website https://dseodisha.in/ after being satisfied that they are eligible for the post as per advertisement. Application through any other mode shall not be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online of DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of DSE Odisha https://dseodisha.in/.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process :
- Computer Based Competitive Examination
Important Dates for DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment :
|Commencement of Online Registration on the website https://dseodisha.in/||04.09.2021 (11.00AM onwards)|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30.09.2021 (up to 06. 00 PM)|
|Tentative schedule of Online Examination||Third week of October 2021|
Important Link Area for DSE Odisha TGT Recruitment :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).