District Court Faridkot Clerk Admit Card 2021 District & Sessions Court Faridkot Stenographer Exam Call Letter 2021 Faridkot District Court Stenographer Grade III/ Steno-typist Exam Hall Ticket 2021 Faridkot DC Exam Date 2021 for Clerk (Adhoc basis), Stenographer Grade III/ Steno-typist (Adhoc basis)
District Court Faridkot Clerk Admit Card 2021
About Recruitment :-
District Court Faridkot has Invited the Applicants for the 19 Vacant Posts of Clerk (Adhoc basis) & Stenographer Grade III/ Steno-typist (Adhoc basis). The Process of Application Submission was Offline. The Candidates Filled Application Form from the Date 14.07.2021 & 23.07.2021. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information about the Recruitment from Below Link.
Selection Process :-
- Clerk (Adhoc basis) – Written Exam & Computer Proficiency Test
- Stenographer Grade III/ Steno-typist (Adhoc basis) – Typing Speed Test
About Exam :–
All the Eligible Candidates Who Filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. Soon the Exact Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official Website. The Exam will be Written Type. More Details of Exam is as Provided Below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
All the Candidates should download their admit card because if any candidate did not have the admit card then that Candidate can not give the exam. So we request all the Candidate to download their respective admit card from the official website. District Court Faridkot Will upload the Admit card than the Candidates can download it from the official website. Candidate also download it from the below link.
|Department Name||District Court Faridkot|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download District Court Faridkot Clerk Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download District Court Faridkot Clerk Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided in Two Parts.
|Subject||Max. Marks||Qualifying Marks|
Stenographer Grade III/ Steno-typist
The candidate should pass a test at a speed of 80 W.P.M in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M. in Transcription of the same and have proficiency in computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for District Court Faridkot Clerk Admit Card:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of District Court Faridkot.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of District Court Faridkot.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.