Delhi Police Syllabus 2021 DP Constable Syllabus 2021 Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2021 pdf Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam Syllabus 2021 Check Selection Process for DP Constable Male & Female Physical Written Test Delhi Police Constable Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Delhi Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2021
Delhi Police will conduct a written exam for recruitment of vacant posts of Constable (Executive) Male & Female. As the time passing away the standard of competitive examination is raising with the time period rapidly. So, candidates also must have to pay more attention towards their preparation to give the best in their examination. Now, we are rendering the determined latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this screening test of Constable (Executive) conducting by Delhi Police.
S E L E CT I O N P R O C E S S :
- PST/ PET
- Bonus Marks
- Written Test
- Medical & Documentation
Physical Standard Test (PST) :
|Male||165 cms||76-80 cms|
Physical Endurance Test (PET) :
|—||Race 1600 mtrs||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Male||6 minutes||14 feet||3’9”|
|Female||8 minutes||10 feet||3 feet|
Bonus Marks :
a) A candidate whose height is 178 Cms (male)/165 Cms (female) or more will be given 1(one) bonus mark.
b) Candidates possessing NCC ‘C’ certificate will be given 1(one) bonus mark.
About Delhi Police Constable Executive Written Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for the Delhi Police Constable Written Exam is as Follows:-
► The written exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
► There will be 100 questions in paper.
► The Time Duration of written test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
► The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50|
Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam Syllabus :-
Exam Syllabus for Delhi Police Constable (Executive) is given below :-
Reasoning : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge/Current Affairs : Questions are designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
Numerical Ability :
- Arithmetic :
- Number Systems : Computation of whole Number, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations : Percentage, Ration and proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Single and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and Distance, Time and Work.
- Algebra : Basic algebraic identities of Scholl Algebra (and their simple applications) e.g. Formulas and elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry : Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts : Triangle and its various kinds of centres viz. centroid, In-centric, Ortho centric, circumcentre Congruence and similarity of triangles Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration : Triangle, Quadrilaterals Regular Polygons (sum of internal angles of a polygon) Circle Right Prism Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder Sphere, Hemispheres Rectangular Parallelepiped Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or square base.
- Trigonometry : Trigonometric ratios Degree and Radian measures, Standard Identities. Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs : Histogram Frequency Polygon Bar-diagram, Pie Chart.
You may please *bookmark* us (https://www.jobriya.in) for more updates and information prefer to best choice regarding your bright career.
For more Information please visit – https://www.delhipolice.nic.in
>> W!$H Y0U @LL THE BE$T <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.