CISF ASI (Exe) Admit Card 2022 Download CISF ASI Hall Ticket 2022 CISF Asst Sub-Inspector Call Letter Releasing Date 2022 CISF ASI (Exe) Exam Date 2022 Check CISF ASI (Exe) Admit Card Status 2022
CISF ASI (Exe) Admit Card 2022
About CISF ASI (Exe) Recruitment :
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) had invited applications for Departmental recruitment to the post of Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Vacancy. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is Commenced from the Date 27.12.2021 to 05.02.2022. Here the Candidates Can check the Detailed information about the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
|Origination Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of Post||Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE|
|No. of Vacancy||647 Posts|
|Selection Process||Checking of Service Records
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Application Submission Start Date||27.12.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05.02.2022|
Selection Process :-
- Checking of Service Records
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
About Exam :–
Central Industrial Security Force will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. CISF will soon release the Exam Dates on its Official Website.
More details can be checked from the Official website of CISF, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE in Central Industrial Security Force are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (CISF in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of CISF. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of CISF or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Asst Sub-Inspector (Executive) through LDCE|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download CISF ASI (Exe) Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of CISF.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download CISF ASI (Exe) Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
|S. No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|2||General Awareness & Professional Knowledge||50||50|
|4||Comprehension & Communication Skill||50||50|
- Written exam will be of Objective Type & consisting of 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration of exam is 3 Hour 30 Minutes.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers i.e. for every wrong answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted from those obtained by the candidates
Note : No information about the Negative Marking is Shared So Candidates Should Check at the Time of Exam.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for CISF ASI (Exe) Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of CISF.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of CISF.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.