Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts including Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dav Sevak Vacancy at 1253 Posts.
Short Information: Chhattisgarh Post Office has released the latest notification for the Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2022 of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak Vacancy at 1253 posts. Those candidates who are interested in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Vacancy can Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Online Form through the official website from 2 May 2022 to 5 June 2022.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak 1253 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022 the Following Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Notification 2022 Before Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the GDS recruitment 2022 Chhattisgarh Post Office official notification. Other details of the Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Bharti
2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Jobs 2022 Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
Chhattisgarh Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Notification Details
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- In case of a candidate has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 2 May 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 5 June 2022.
- For General/OBC Category Application Fee Rs. 100/-.
- For All Female Candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD and Transwomen Category Application Fee Nil.
- BPM Post Pay Rs.12000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- ABPM/ DakSevak Post Pay Rs.10000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab)
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 1253 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.