CGPSC PCS Main 2021 Application Form
– PC : My Result Plus
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is to conclude the application process for Chhattisgarh State Service (Mains) Exam 2021 today, April 07. The candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam and are shortlisted for the Mains exam can proceed to register online on the official website of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in. However, the candidates would be able to make changes in their application form between April 07 and April 11, 2022.
CGPSC PCS Mains 2021 Exam date
The Commission has scheduled to conduct the Chhattisgarh PCS Main Exam 2021 on May 26, 27, 28 and 29. As many as 2,548 candidates are likely to take the PCS Mains written examination. The recruitment examination is being conducted to fill 171 vacancies in various state government departments. The selection process encompasses three rounds; Preliminary exam, Mains exam and the Interview round.
CGPSC PCS Mains 2021 Application fees
Unreserved category candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 400. Meanwhile, the SC/ST/OBC/PwD category candidates shall be charged Rs 300 as the application fee amount.
CGPSC PCS Mains 2021: Steps to Apply
Candidates desirous of appearing in the exam can refer to the following steps in order to apply for the CGPSC PCS Mains paper.
1. Applicants are firstly required to visit the official website of CGPSC at psc.cg.gov.in.
2. Go to the link that reads, “that reads, “Notification for state service Mains Exam 2021- Apply now (23-03-2022).”
3. Click on the application link and start filling the application form details.
5. Fill up the detailed application form and cross check the details.
6. Pay the processing fee and submit the application form.
7. Take a print of the application form for further references.
Direct link – CGPSC Main Exam 2021 Application Form