CGPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
CGPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released the Interview letter to induct candidates to the post of Medical Specialist. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the interview round can download the interview letter from the official website of the Commission at psc.cg.gov.in.
CGPSC Medical Specialist Interview Round date:
The interview round for the post of Medical Specialist will be held on May 10 and May 11, 2022. Candidates must also note that the process of document verification will take place a day prior to the interview round, from 10 am onwards. For detailed information regarding the same, candidates are advised to keep a vigilant eye on the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission.
The official notification released by the Commission in regard to the Interview round for the aforesaid posts states, “Candidates appearing for the Interview round must strictly adhere to the Covid-appropriate behaviour and must wear a mask, without which, they will not be allowed to appear in the interview round”.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 458 vacancies of Medical Specialist.
CGPSC Medical Specialist Interview Letter: Steps to download
Candidates slated to appear in the interview round must refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to download their respective interview letters.
- Log on to the official website of Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission at psc.cg.gov.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads “Notification for interview of Medical Specialist 2022”.
- Then select the option that reads “Interview call letter”.
- The call letter will appear on the screen. Check it thoroughly and download it on your device.
- Print its copy for future references.
Direct link to download the interview call letter has been provided below.