Name of Post: Casualty Medical Officer (CMO), General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancy at 132 Posts.
Short Information: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released the latest notification for the CGPSC AMO recruitment 2022 of Ayurveda Medical Officer (AMO) Vacancy at 132 posts. Those candidates who are interested in CGPSC Recruitment can apply online through the official website CGPSC Jobs psc.cg.gov.in from 8 June 2022 to 27 June 2022.
CGPSC Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Ayurveda Medical Officer 132 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in CGPSC AMO Recruitment 2022 the Following CGPSC AMO Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CGPSC AMO Notification 2022 Before CGPSC AMO Online Form 2022. Below is a brief description of the CGPSC Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and CGPSC Vacancy 2022 How to Apply are given below.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
CGPSC Notification Advt No. 26/2022 Details
- Candidates should have a Graduate in Ayurveda or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Notification Date: 15 June 2022.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 8 June 2022.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27 June 2022.
- Exam Date: 15 September 2022.
- Candidates who reside outside of Chhattisgarh should be paying an application fee of Rs.400/-.
- For Candidates who are Local Residents of Chhattisgarh No Examination Fee.
- For Ayurveda Medical Officer Pay Scale Level-12 Rs. 56100/- to 177500/-.
- Minimum Age: 22 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years as of 1 January 2022.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
CGPSC AMO Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 132 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online