CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus 2021 Chhattisgarh Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern 2021 GPSC ADPPO Selection Process 2021 छत्तीसगढ़ सहायक जिला लोक अभियोजन अधिकारी सिलेबस 2021
Table of Contents
CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No. 06/2021/Exam
About CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment :
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited the Applicant for the Vacant 67 Posts of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO). Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 08.09.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 07.10.2021. Check the other details from below.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for their Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Soon & the Date of Examination Will be Provided Separately. The Exam Will be of Online Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Duration of Test is 03:00 (Three) Hours (180 Minutes).
- There shall be negative marking of 1/2 mark on every wrong answer.
- Question Paper Will be Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi
- Minimum Qualifying marks will be 33% marks (for SC/ST/OBC 23% marks).
|Section||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|I- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100|
|II संविधान एवं वृहद अधिनियम (Major Acts) |
लघु अधिनियम (Minor Acts)
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Part-I Central Knowledge
- History of India and Indian national movement.
- History of Chhattisgarh and Contribution of Chhattisgarh in National movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Constitution of India and Polity, Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Dutchman Raj.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest and agriculture of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Tribes, Special tradition, Teej and festival, Dance, Archaeological and tourist centres of Chhattisgarh.
- Current affair and sports (With Reference of India and Chhattisgarh)
Part 2 Law
(A) Major Acts:-
- Constitution of India -Part-3 Fundamental Right, Part-4 Directive Principles of State. Part-5 President and Vice-President. Union Judiciary, Governor, State Legislative, High Court in the State, Subordinate Courts.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 – Complete. 3. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 -Complete. 4. Indian Evidence Act, 1872 -Complete.
(8) Minor Acts:-
- Chhattisgarh Excise Act. 1913 – Complete.
- Information Technology’ Act. 2000- Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 9, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Charmer 13.
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989 -Complete.
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act. 1985 – Complete.
- Arms Act, 1959 – Complete.
- Food Safety and standard Act 2006 – Complete.
- Protection of Human RightsAct. 1993 – Complete.
- Right to Information Act. 2005 – Complete.
- The Legal Services Authorities Act. 1987 -Chapter 3, 4 & 6.
- Chhattisgarh Shaikshanik Sansthano mai Prataditna (Raging) Ka Pratishedh Adhiniam, 2001 – Complete.
- Chhattisgarh Tonhi Pratadana (Nivaran) Adhiniyam, 2005 -Complete.
- Prevention of Unlawful Atiivities Act, 1967 –Complete.
- Chhattisgarh Vishesh Jan Suraksha Adhiniyam, 2005 – Complete.
- Chhattisgarh High Court Rules & Order (Criminal) 2005 – Complete.
- The Interview Will be of 30 Marks.
- There Will be no Minimum Qualifying Marks.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus :