The board exams were cancelled this year in view of the aggressive second wave of Covid-19, and the result will be announced on basis of an alternate assessment policy by the board.
You have successfully cast your vote
“The result will be announced at 2 PM today,” a senior board official said.
The CBSE Class 12th can be accessed online through the official result website https://cbseresults.nic.in and also can be downloaded and kept safe on the DigiLocker. In order to check and download their result through DigiLocker, candidates are first required to download the DigiLocker app on their mobile phones or can registers on the official website of DigiLocker.
How to use DigiLocker Website to check result
1) Visit the official website – digilocker.gov.in.
2) Under the ‘education’ section of the DigiLocker website, click on ‘Central Board Of Secondary Education’.
3) Select Class 12 passing certificate and Class 12 marksheet. Right now these links are not available; you can be able to check once the result is declared.
4) You can access your marksheet and/or certificate by using the mobile number registered with CBSE.
How to use DigiLocker App to check result
1) Download DigiLocker app either from Google PlayStore (for Android) or App Store (for iOS) and install it.
2) Open the app and click on ‘Access DigiLocker’.
3) Enter your registered phone number registered. Note the number should be the same which you provided at the time of CBSE registration.
4) Access your CBSE marksheet and certificate.
How to register for DigiLocker for other certificates like DL
1) Visit the web site – https://digilocker.gov.in/
2) If New User Click on “Sign Up” for Registration
3) Enter Your Mobile No. After entering Your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of Aadhaar.
4) You can create your own User-ID and password to register with digilocker.gov.in
5) Enter Your Aadhaar number and click on checkbox. Then Click “SUBMIT” Button.
6) Select “Partner name” and select “Document Type”
7) Like: Enter your driving license number as in DL. The DL will be pulled from the Transport Department and inserted into your digilocker account.
8) Similarly you can download your CBSE certificates and marksheets.