Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate application for each post, along with separate application fees.
You have successfully cast your vote
The positions/ requirements are purely on contract basis on consolidated emoluments, initially for a period of two years or up to the duration of project whichever is less.Duration of projects also may vary as per requirements. However, based on organizational requirements, the selected employee may be assigned to other project also.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Commencement of on-line Registration
of application by candidates
|2||Last date for on-line registration of
application by candidates
|3||Written test/Interview date||Will be communicated by email|
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|3||Project Support Staff||0||0||1||0||5||6|
Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Age Limit (as on September 25, 2021)
|S. No.||Post||Age limit|
|1||Project Engineer||37 Years|
|2||Project Support Staff||35 Years|
|3||Project Associate||35 Years|
Applicants belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the ‘Government of India’ norms.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Qualification
|Project Engineer||First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in relevant Field|
|Project Support Staff||First Class B. E. / B. Tech relevant Field|
|Project Associate||Any Graduate with 50 % marks|
All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And for such autonomous institute’s course (s) submission of equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of interview.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Experience
1) Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding to applicants.
2) Years of experience, over and above the maximum range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: Application fees
|1||For unreserved candidates||Rs 500/-|
|2||For SC/ST/PWD /EWS candidates||Nil|
|3||For Female applicants||Nil|
The application fees can be paid by the candidates by online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees. Application Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
C-DAC Recruitment 2021: How to apply
1) Visit the official website – https://www.cdac.in/
2) While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
3) Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
4) After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.