BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022
– PC : My Result Plus
BPSC Headmaster Exam date 2022: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the exam date for BPSC Headmaster recruitment 2022. According to the notification released on the official website of BPSC in regard to the announcement of exam dates, the exam has been scheduled to be held on May 31, 2022. The detailed schedule can be viewed on the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
About BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022:
The recruitment drive is being conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission to fill a total of 6421 posts of headmaster in the Senior secondary schools of the Bihar state. Out of 6421 posts, 2719 are reserved for the female candidates.
BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022: Selection process
Candidates will be recruited to the aforesaid posts on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The paper will comprise 150 multiple choice questions, carrying 1 mark each. 0.25 marks shall be deducted for wrong answers. The duration of the exam will be two hours.
BPSC Headmaster Recruitment 2022: Steps to check exam date
Candidates registered for and slated to appear in the aforesaid examination must follow the simple steps listed below to check the exam dates.
- Go to the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Then click on the link flashing on the homepage that reads ‘Important notice: Date of Commencement of exams for the post of Headmaster in Senior secondary schools Written (Objective) Competitive examination”.
- The exam schedule will appear on the screen in the form of a PDF file.
- Check exam dates thoroughly and download the file on your device.
- Print its copy, if the need may be.