Today you will be provided clear information about BITSAT Syllabus 2022 in our article. By which you can easily get it. Along with this, you will also be provided with clear information about the exam pattern. Along with this, you will also be provided complete information about the selection process. Not only this, but we will also try our best to give you step-by-step information about the process of checking the syllabus.
BITSAT Syllabus 2022
The name of the organization by which this examination has been conducted is- Birla Institute of Technology and Science. By which the session 1 exam for this exam has been conducted from 14 March 2022 to 10 June 2022. For which the written examination will be held from 2nd to 9th July 2022. In this exam, you will be passed on the basis of your marks only. This exam will be conducted in an online mode in a completely fair manner.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is being conducted twice a year. Therefore, the application for the session 2 exams will be done from 4th July 2022 to 20th July 2022. For which you can apply in online mode only. For which the written exam will be held from 3rd to 7th August 2022. This exam has been conducted at the state level, for which only citizens of this state can apply.
BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2022
|Conducted by||Birla Institute of Technology and Science [BITS]|
|Exam name||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test [BITSAT]|
|Session 1 Apply dates||14 March – 10 June 2022|
|Exam date||2 – 9 July 2022|
|Syllabus date||Available soon|
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
Your pattern for this Admission Test has been decided as follows-
- BITSAT exam will be conducted computer-based.
- In which all questions will be given in multiple-choice type.
- You will have to fill in the answer to all the questions in the exam on the OMR sheet.
- A total of 3 hours will be given to you for the exam.
- You will be given a total of 3 marks for each answer in the exam.
- This exam will be conducted for a total of 130 questions.
- Your 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer in the exam.
- 0 mark will be deducted for not answering any questions.
|Sr.No.||Subject||Total Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
BITSAT Selection Process 2022
After applying you will be selected on the basis of the selection process only. This entire process will be conducted in a completely fair manner. For which it is mandatory for you to pass the written examination.
After that, you will be selected on the basis of the merit list only. The selection process for the exam has been prepared by the organization itself. For this, only those students can give this exam who have applied for it in online mode.
How to check online BITSAT Syllabus 2022?
- For Syllabus, you have to visit the official website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to search and select the Syllabus option.
- On the next page, your syllabus will open in front of you.
- Save it as well as download it for the exam.
Hope you have got complete information about BITSAT Syllabus 2022 in our article.