Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2021 Bihar Scholarship Registration Link / Date / Process Apply Online For Bihar Government National Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Application / Registration Process for Bihar Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Bihar Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship 2021 Bihar Scholarship 2021 Last Date Of Bihar Scholarship Form Submission Check Bihar Scholar Eligibility, Online Application Status, Income & Documents Bihar 10th 12th Scholarship Form of Session 2021-22
Bihar Scholarship Application Form 2021
Latest Updated on 25 Aug 2021 : BIHAR State Government will Soon Release Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Session 2021-22… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Bihar State Government :
The Government of Bihar, known locally as the State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Bihar and its 9 divisions which consist of 38 districts . It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Bihar, a judiciary and legislative branches. Like other states in India, the head of state of Bihar is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Patna is the capital of Bihar.
About Scholarship & Scholarship Main plans :
The Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department is mainly for students belonging to Other Backward Classes :
(1) Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme : Under this scheme, Scholarship amount is paid at the lower rate from 01.04.2012 to the backward and upper class students studying classes 1 to 10 in the schools accredited and established by the state government.
(2) Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme : Under this scheme, plans for providing scholarships to the students of backward and upper classes of backward and upper class students studying in the colleges / universities / technical and vocational institutes are run.
(3) Professional scholarship : Scheme for giving scholarships to students belonging to Backward Classes and Backward Classes studying in Technical colleges.
(4) Pre-Exam Training Center : This scheme has been started with the aim of making the preparation of UPSCB / BPSC and other competitive examinations free of cost to backward and upper class students. Pre-examination training centers are supervised and evaluated by the Bihar State Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation.
(5) Examination fee reimbursement : The examination fee is reimbursed by this department for the Secondary Examination of the School Examination Committee for students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes.
(6) Chief Minister’s extremely backward class meritorious scheme : Under this scheme, following the expenditure incurred from the financial year 2008-09 to 2013-14, the students of very backward classes have been encouraged towards primary and higher education –
(7) Chief Minister Backward Class Mediation Scheme : By the State Government to increase the awareness of education to the backward class by encouraging them to higher education and those students who are studying in the rural areas in adverse conditions, they will continue to continue their studies from the financial year 2015-16. A new scheme, the Chief Minister’s Backward Classes Mediation Scheme has been started.
(8) Other Backward Classes Virgo Residential +2 High Schools : Under the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department, there are a total of 12 other Backward Class Girls Residential +2 High Schools operated for students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes in which classes of class 6 to 12 are operated, which are approved The school has 280 students per school.
(9) Other Backward Classes Welfare Hostel : For students of Backward Classes and Backward Classes, hostels are run by the Backward Classes and Backward Class Welfare Department. The facilities of the kitchen-cum-servant’s services, lights, utensils etc. are provided to the students / students living in these hostels.
(10) Jananayak Karpuri Thakur, extremely backward class welfare hostel : In the financial year 2008-09, plans for construction of 100 post-class Janaanayak Karpuri Thakur hostel construction scheme in each district has been started for extremely backward caste students. Land for the hostel has become available in all the districts for this scheme.
Bihar Scholarship Registration Procedure :
- Application Form Will be Submitted Online.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of National Scholarship Portal https://scholarships.gov.in.
- After Selecting the State Scheme on National Scholarship Portal Candidates should select Post Metric Scholarship Bihar.
- After Successfully Registering Candidates Should Submit the Hard Copy of Application Form with Document in his College or Institute.
Important Documents for Bihar Scholarship :
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Structure (If applicable)
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
- Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
Candidates Can Contact for Any Information on Toll Free No. 0120-6619540 or Tel. No. 0612-2226099.
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest update alerts regarding the Scholarship and Other Related Information.
Important Links for Bihar Scholarship
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Bihar Government National Scholarship Portal for Central Sector Scheme will be Start Soon for Fresh Applications.
candidates can fill Bihar Scholarship Online Application Form through the Official Website. https://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/
The Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2 Lakh
Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
Income Certificate (If applicable)
Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
Previous Class Mark Sheet
Fee Structure (If applicable)
Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Verification Letter (for outside Delhi application)
– Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Bihar State.
– They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
– They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Bihar.
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Bihar Scholarship 2021 : https://bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in/