Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2022 Download Call Letter for Bihar Police Constable 2022 Releasing Date of Bihar Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 CSBC Bihar Police Constable Exam Date 2022 Check Status for Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2022 CSBC Bihar Police Admit Card 2022 Bihar Police Exam Dat Advt. No. 05/2020 Check Latest Exam Updates
Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2022
Advt. No. 05/2020
Latest Update 06.12.2021:- CSBC Bihar will Conduct The PET Exam In January 2022 Last Week…Download Official Notice Given Below…..
About Bihar Police Constable Recruitment :-
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar has recently announced the Vacancies for the Posts of Constable and Invited the Online Applications for the Same. Total Number of Vacancies for the Posts of Constable was 8415 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied online for these Posts. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was started from 13th of November, 2020 and the Last date to Apply for these Posts was 14th of December, 2020. Check the other Detail from below.
|Origination Name||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|No. of Vacancy||8415 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test
PET / PMT
|Exam Date||14.03.2021 (Sunday) & 21.03.2021 (Sunday)|
|PET Exam Date||January 2022 Last Week|
|Application Submission Start Date||13.11.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.12.2020|
Selection Process :-
- Written Test
- PET / PMT
About Exam :–
Candidates who applied for the Vacancies of Posts of Constable announced by Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar are waiting for the Exam Dates. Many Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Dates, are not released yet, by the official department of Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar, but soon it will be release on the official website of CSBC, Bihar. Candidates can check about the Bihar Constable Exam Dates from the official website of CSBC Bihar or they can check the same from below.
Date of Written Exam : 14.03.2021 (Sunday) & 21.03.2021 (Sunday)
Date of PET Exam : January 2022 Last week
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the Posts of Constable are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (CSBC Bihar in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Bihar. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of CSBC Bihar or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||CSBC Bihar|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Bihar Police Constable Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of CSBC Bihar .
- Open the Notification for Bihar Police displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option for Police Constable.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Click on this Link to Download Admit Card & Proceed.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Bihar Police Constable PET Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a question paper carrying 100 questions.
- 01 marks will be allotted for each correct answer. So test will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The Question Paper Will be of 12th Standard.
- There is a physical Efficiency Test of 100 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.20 for each wrong answer.
- Minimum 30 % Marks is compulsory in the written examination.
- Final Merit list will be made on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test. Written examination marks will not be considered in the final merit list.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Bihar Police Constable Admit Card :
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of CSBC Bihar .
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of CSBC Bihar .
Exam may be conducted in 14.03.2021 (Sunday) & 21.03.2021 (Sunday).
Admit Card Will Be Available From 25 February , 2021.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.