Bihar DCECE Entrance Exam Notification 2021 BCECEB DCECE PE / PPE / PM / PMD Admission Test 2021 Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam Test 2021 Check Notification How to Apply Online Application Bihar DCECE Online Application Form How to Apply Online Application link Last Date Eligibility Criteria Qualification Official Notification PDF Download
Bihar DCECE Entrance Test 2021
Latest Update Dated 13.08.2021: BCECEB Has started the Application Process for DCECE 2021…….Check Below….
About BCECEB :-
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It Conducts competitive Examination every year for admission in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam (DCECE ) Conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). BCECEB Conducted Exam for in different field of polytechnic. Candidates may take admission in Polytechnic Engg. / Part Time Polytechnic Engg. / Para medical and in Para Medical Dental. Those candidates who want take Admission in any of these Prescribed Courses, they will have to fill the Online Application form. They will undergo from a Combined Written Exam. The Entire details about Application, Eligibility Criteria and exam date are providing Below :-
Eligibility Criteria :
There are different Eligibility Criteria for Different Posts. The Eligibility Description is given Below :-
- For Polytechnic Engg. :- The Candidates should be Passed in High School from the Bihar Board or should have ITI Degree from a recognized Institution.
- For Part Time Polytechnic Engg. :- To enroll yourself in the Part Time Polytechnic Course, Candidates should be Passed in High School from the Bihar Board or should have ITI Degree from a recognized Institution.
- For Para- Medical Course :– For Para- Medical Course, the candidates should be Passed in Intermediate from a recognized College under the Bihar Board.
- For Para- Medical Dental Course :- To take admission in the Para-Medical Dental Course, the candidates should be passed in the High School Under the Bihar Board.
Age Limit : –
|Course||Age Cut Off Date||Age Limit|
|Part Time Engineering||01-07-2021||Minimum 19 Years|
|PMM||31-12-2021||17 – 30 Years|
|PM||31-12-2021||17 – 35 Years|
About Exam :-
The Written exams of DCECE will be Conducted by BCECEB. Their will be Two exam Dates. The Exam Dates will be Info. Soon.
Written Exam schedule :
|Description of Course||Written exam dates|
|Polytechnic (Engg.) & Part Time Polytechnic (Engg.)||Info. Later On|
|Para Medical & Para Medical Dental||Info. Later On|
Application Fee :-
The Application Fee will be as following : –
- To Apply Any One Course :- Those candidates who are going to apply for Only One Course, will have to deposit the Fee of Rs. 750/- (for general candidates), and Rs. 480/- (for reserved categories).
- To Apply Two Courses : – Those candidates who are going to apply for any two courses will have to pay Rs. 850/- (for general candidates), and Rs. 530/- (for reserved categories).
- To Apply Three Courses :– Those candidates who are going to apply for Three courses will have to pay Rs. 950/- (for general candidates), and Rs. 630/- (for reserved categories).
- To Apply All Four Courses :- Those candidates who are going to apply for all four courses will have to pay Rs. 1150/- (for general candidates), and Rs. 730/- (for reserved categories).
How To Apply :-
Candidates Need To Apply Online Through the official Website – https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
Steps To Apply Online : –
Candidates Can Apply Through the Direct Steps Given Below.
Steps To Apply Online
- Step-One (Registration)
Candidates Need To Register First Through The official Website.
- Step-Two (Personal Information)
Candidates Need To Fill Personal Information Through The official Website.
- Step-Three (Upload Photo & Signature)
Candidates Need To Upload Photo & Signature Through The official Website.
- Step-Four (Educational Information)
Candidates Need To Upload Educational Information Through The official Website.
- Step-Five (Preview your Application)
After Filling Candidates Need To Preview Their Application Before Final Submission.
- Step-Six (Payment of Examination Fee)
After Submit Application, Candidates Need To Pay Examination Fee.
- Step-Seven (Download Part-A & Part-B)
After Final Submission, Candidates Need To Download Part A & Part B Application Print Out For Future Preferences.
Important Dates for Bihar DCECE Entrance Test :
|Application Registration Starting Date||14.08.2021|
|Online Registration Closing Date||04.09.2021 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Last date of payment through Challan after submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate (Upto Banking hour)||06.09.2021|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card after submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||07.09.2021 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||08.09.2021 to 10.09.2021|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||Info. Later On|
|Proposed date of Examination||Info. Later On|
Important Link Area for Bihar DCECE Entrance Test :
Candidates can save this page to get the Latest Information About Bihar DCECE Exam and Admit Card Alert. You can also add this page to your Bookmark. Candidates are requested to leave their Doubts, Suggestions and Queries in the Comment Box Given Below. Our Qualified team will try to help you out.