BEL invites applications from professional & proficient engineering professionals possessing strong history in Radar & Weapon Systems, Interaction Programs and Electro-Optics & Laser domains for its CoEs at Bengaluru. The facts are as follows
1. Write-up Title: Senior Engineer (Management Electronics/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Laptop Science/ Optics) – E-III
2. No. of Write-up(s): 27
3. CTC / Shell out scale: 14 Lakhs (approx.)/ 50000- 3%- 160000
4. Relevant postqualification expertise Marketplace/ Defence Laboratory encounter as on 01.02.2022: Minimum 2 Decades – Minimum 4 Years
5. Educational Qualification:
a. Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Personal computer Science Engineering willpower. Comprehensive time B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline. First Class for Common/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Move Course for SC/ ST/ PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE accepted Higher education/ Institute or a identified University
b. Optics/Photonics self-control. Whole time M.Sc (Tech)/ M.E/ M.Tech in applicable willpower. Initially Class for Standard/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Move Course for SC/ ST/ PwBD (Human being with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE permitted Higher education/Institute or a regarded University
6. Saalry: Senior Engineer (E-III) – Shell out scale Rs. 50,000-3%-1,60,000, in addition to Essential Fork out, other allowances like Dearness Allowance, House Lease Allowance, 35% of the Primary Fork out as perquisites, General performance Related Pay back (PRP), Group Insurance policies, Clinical services and Provident Fund as for each the Firm’s regulations will be element of the remuneration offer
a. Hands a single expertise in structure & development of FPGA / DSP/controller-primarily based Hardware for Servo stabilization
b. Comprehensive expertise / in depth comprehending of the procedure of distinct sorts of Gyros (FOG/RLG/ MEMS Gyros), Accelerometers, Motors (Immediate Push / Geared) and other elements of Gimbal
c. Properly conversant with MATLAB/SIMULINK
d. Style and Advancement of Algorithms and computer software for applying Manage loops (PID) to stabilize the system.
e. Information of Testing Methodology (applying Rate table) for characterizing the stabilization performance of the gimbal.
1. Post Title: Deputy Manager (Handle Electronics/ Electronics/ Mechanical) – E-IV
2. No. of Post(s): 19
3. CTC / Shell out scale: 17 Lakhs (approx.)/ 60000- 3%- 180000
4. Relevant postqualification experience Field/ Defence Laboratory knowledge as on 01.02.2022: Minimum 8 Many years
5. Educational Qualification:
Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering self-control. Total time B.E/ B.Tech in applicable willpower. Very first Class for Normal/ OBC candidates and Pass Course for SC/ ST/ PwBD (Man or woman with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE permitted College/ Institute or a acknowledged College.
6. Saalry: Deputy Supervisor (E-IV) – Pay scale Rs. 60,000-3%-1,80,000, in addition to Primary Fork out, other allowances like Dearness Allowance, Dwelling Lease Allowance, 35% of the Fundamental Fork out as perquisites, Functionality Associated Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Clinical services and Provident Fund as per the Company’s regulations will be portion of the remuneration package deal.
a. Being familiar with of Customer necessities and formulation of system requirements.
b. Layout & Improvement of Algorithms and software package for implementing Management loops (PID) to stabilize the system.
c. Know-how of Tests Methodology (making use of Level table) for characterizing the stabilization performance of the gimbal.
d. Awareness in generation of Exam programs for motion command tests and validation.
e. Know-how of interaction protocols for interfacing with many factors of gimbal process