BCECEB ITI Counselling 2021 1st 2nd 3rd Counseling Date/ Schedule BCECE ITICAT Counseling Date Schedule/ Date Notification 2021 BCECE ITICAT 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Counseling Notification Counseling Letter 2021-22 Check Counseling Date Schedule 2021 Bihar ITICAT Counseling Date Starting Date Official Notice 2021-22
BCECEB ITI Counselling 2021
Latest Updated On 29.09.2021 : BCECEB ITI Counselling Schedule May Start From October 2nd Week……It will be Released Soon on Official Website, Candidates Stay Connected with us for all Latest Official Updates…
About BCECE :
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
BCECE ITICAT :
BCECE ITICAT 2021 Entrance Exam was conducted successfully. BCECE 2021 Exam was conducted on the Date 05 September 2021 at the prescribed examination centers by BCECEB. The Exam Was Written Objective Type. The Total Marks of the Written Examination were 300 With 150 Questions.
BCECEB ITI Counselling :
Candidates are waiting for the BCECE ITICAT Counseling Date/ Schedule. BCECE ITICAT Counseling schedule Will be Announced Soon. Candidates keep in touch with BCECE website for more information regarding counseling and other details..
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on the website||–/–/2021|
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment||–/–/2021|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||–/–/2021|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||–/–/2021|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||–/–/2021 to –/–/2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||–/–/2021 to –/–/2021|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||–/–/2021|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||–/–/2021 to –/–/2021|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||–/–/2021 to –/–/2021|
BCECEB ITI Seat Distribution :
|WOMEN ITI TOTAL||2923|
|GENERAL ITI TOTAL||22245|
|GRAND TOTAL(GENERAL ITI +WITI)||25168|
BCECE ITICAT Counselling Procedure :
- Candidates are advised to keep the copy of their Entrance Admit Card and copy of Bank-Challan along with them at the time of online registration; it will help them in submitting the mandatory inputs required for registration.
- Having paid the counseling fee, the candidates shall open the counseling website of BCECE and have to select New Registration option for registration. Here, candidates have to read the instructions given on the Candidate’s Agreement section and have to click on I Agree option following by click here to Proceed tab.
- On Registration Form, enter the following mandatory parameters for successful registration 7 digits Roll-No and 6 digits Application-Form-No as printed on the Entrance Admit Card followed by Green Colored characters/numbers in the box exactly same as they are appearing on the screen.
- Incase there is a problem in registration; Candidates can call Help-Desk Numbers given on the website as well as at the end in this document for assistance. If all the above parameters/inputs are correctly entered and found true, then a new registration screen will appear, where the candidate has to fill-in and confirm the following details, which shall be used later-on for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seat using the candidate’s User ID which is his/her Roll No. and Password generated.
- After successful registration, Candidates can take the Printout of their Registration Details and keep it safe for future reference.
Required Documents :
The candidates coming for personal appearance should bring along with them the following documents for checking and depositing before counseling:
- Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
- Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
- Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess along with the originals.
- Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weight age Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2021, if applicable.
Author Remark :
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the Official website of BCECEB and visit this page. Also, the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area for BCECEB ITI Counselling :
Candidates may drop their valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any questions about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It Will Start In the upcoming month,
The BCECEB ITICAT Counseling fee is not confirmed yet, you will be informed about the fees at the time of counseling.
The BCECEB ITICAT Counselling will be conduct in 2-3 Stages/Round. If there are any vacant Seat, then Next Stage will be Conduct for these vacant Seats.
1. Self Attested photocopies of High School Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
2. Self Attested photocopies of Intermediate Certificate and Marks-Sheet along with the originals.
3. Self Attested photocopies of Marks-Sheet and Certificate of any other higher degree qualifications that he/she may possess along with the originals.
4. Rural/Sports/Agriculturists Weight age Certificate, in original, as given in Prospectus 2021, if applicable.
Check other Details in the Official Prospectus Or Our Website
in our Post & Article, You can check complete Information about Choice Filling, Counseling Schedules, etc of BCECEB Website Link Below…
The BCECEB provides you all the latest updates related to ITICAT counseling on their official website. So we suggest you visit the official website and stay connected for all latest updates
The BCECEB Counselling will be Conduct through Online mode but we suggest you Keep in touch with Official Website for more Updates…
The candidate will not be permitted to change the college, Once allotted. Hence be careful during the selection of college.
The BCECEB Will Soon Release Entrance Exam Counseling Schedule for ITICAT Course/Programme. Candidates stay connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates.