APSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2021 APSPDCL Energy Assistant Syllabus 2021 APSPDCL Grade – II Syllabus 2021 Download APSPDCL Jr. Lineman Selection Process 2021 AP Southern Power Distribution Company Physical Test Process 2021 APEPDCL Energy Assistant Selection Process 2021 APSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Pattern 2021 APSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2021 APSPDCL Junior Lineman Pole Climbing, Meter Reading, Cycling Syllabus
APSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2021
About APSPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment:-
AP Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) has recently announced about the recruitment of 398 Posts for Energy Assistants (Junior Linemen Grade-II). A Large Number of Candidates filled their Online application form. The Process of Submitting Online Application Process is Conducted From the Date 30.08.2021 & Conducted till the Last Date 24.09..2021. Candidates can check the Details of the recruitment of UPHESC Principal post from the below link.
All the Candidates filled there application form Successfully and now are waiting for their Exam. APSPDCL Will Conduct the Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates. Date of Exam Will be Provided Soon.
- The candidate must possess SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department.
- Written Test.
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written examination doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for tests or for appointment.
- The In service Candidates who have qualified in the written test are only eligible for weightage marks.
- The in-service experience of outsourcing candidates, who have been working in the organizations of AP DISCOMs and having qualifications indicated at part-A (i) and qualified in the written test as indicated at Part-A (iii) above will be considered for weightage marks and will be given one mark for each completed period of 6 months (i.e. 180 working days) to a maximum of 20 marks, depending on the length of service in the relevant job (O&M Related Works), up to the date of notification i.e., 27.08.2021.
- Evaluation shall be done as follows:
Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks : 80 Marks
- Weightage Marks maximum upto 20 marks for the outsourcing workers, who have been working in the organization of AP Discoms as on the date of this notification and having relevant experience and who qualify in the Written Examination as indicated Part-A (iv) above.
The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram & Eluru):
- Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes :
- The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15 minutes.
- Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole.
- Candidate should touch the top of the pole.
- Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased.
The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
- Meter Reading
Part – C:
- The candidates who qualified in written test and who secured merit in total 100 marks, will be called for the above tests in 1:3 ratio as per Rule of Reservation in the descending order of merit.
- The tests in part – B are mandatory to all the candidates who are called for these tests. The candidates, who failed in any of the tests of Part-B will be treated as totally disqualified for the selection process, even though they are qualified with good marks in written examination.
- The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total 100 marks. There will be no Interview.
Note: The Candidates who have applied for more than one Circle/ District shall have to appear for the above tests in all the Circles they have applied. Failure to attend the above tests in any Circle/District, what so ever be the reason, will result in not considering his candidature in that particular circle/District. The responsibility of attending for the above tests purely lies with the candidate only.
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The written test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus.
- The Number of Marks Will be 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 01 Hr 45 Minutes.
- Question Paper Will be Based on I.T.I (Electrical Trade).
Minimum Qualifying marks–
Minimum Qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules:
OC : 40%
BC : 35%
SC/ST : 30%
ITI (Electrician), ITI (Wire man) and Inter Vocational Course (Electrical Technician)
Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
Electric current-conductors- Semiconductors-Insulators, Electric potential- resistance- laws of resistance, Effects of temperature on resistance, Ohms law, Resistances in series, parallel and Series-parallel, Kirchhoff’s laws.
Introduction to magnets, Magnetic pole, magnetic axis, pole strength, Properties of magnets, Classification of magnets, Fleming left hand rule, Field pattern of long straight conductor, solenoid.
Electro Magnetic Induction
Concept of electro-magnetic induction Lenz’s law -Fleming’s right-hand rule, Faraday laws of electromagnetic induction-types of emf s-dynamically and statically induced emf, Self and mutual induction.
Cells and Batteries
Chemical effects of electric current-faraday laws of electrolysis, Cells and their components-Definition of battery-Primary cells -defects and remedies, dry cell- Secondary cell-comparison between primary cells and secondary cells, Lead acid cell-principle and working of lead acid cell detailed study-Wh & Ah efficiencies of cell, charging methods of secondary cells, Maintenance of Lead acid cell and testing of lead acid battery.
Definition of Electric charge & its Units, Capacitance- Definition and formula, Types of Capacitors, Capacitors in series and parallel.
Electrical Wiring accessories, wiring tools and wire joint
Types of switches with modern approach, Other accessories like lamp holders, ceiling roses, sockets, fuses etc. (detailed study), Fuses and fuse materials, MCB & CBs, wiring tools, Wire joints, Soldering, taping and termination of wires/Cables and cable joints.
Wiring Systems & wiring circuits
Types of house wiring-Cleat wiring, CTS/TRS wiring, Conduit wiring, Casing capping wiring-detailed study, Comparison between different wiring methods, Stair case wiring, series and parallel circuits, Master switch circuits, Corridor wiring circuits, Fluorescent tube light circuit, flashers, moving lights.
Necessity of earthing- definitions of fundamental terms in earthing like earth, earth lead, earth electrode, earth wire etc, Types of earthing-detailed study of pipe earthing and plate earthing, Specifications of materials used for earthing, Measurement of Earth resistance, IE rules for earthing.
IE rules for Electrical wiring
Precautions to be observed while installing different electric appliances in houses, I E Rules regarding house wiring, Causes of Fire accidents due to Electricity failures.
Classification of Indicating type measuring instruments, Effects of currents used in indicating instruments, torques/forces in electrical instruments, Basic requirements of indicating instruments, Moving Iron Instruments, MC instruments — difference between MI and MC insts., Extension of MI & MC Instruments, Measurement of Power-Dynamometer type, different types of errors in indicating instruments.
Definition and classification of integrating instruments, 1-ph, 3-ph phase induction type energy meters, errors in energy meters.
Power factor meter, Frequency meter, Synchronoscope, Instrument transformers CT-PT, Multi meter, Megger, Tongue tester.
Semiconductor Devices and Their Applications
Atomic structure and semiconductor theory, P-type and N-type materials, P- N junction, biasing and characteristics of diodes. Rectifier circuit – half wave, full
wave, bridge rectifiers, Transistors-types of transistors- configurations, applications, working of inverter and UPS.
Generator Principle, simple loop generator, Production of induced EMF and its nature, Construction details of DC Generator, Yoke-poles-pole shoes – Armature- Commutator – brush assembly bearing Field coils, Armature winding-lap and wave winding, E.M.F. equation, Types of Generators- separately- Self excited-series-shunt-compound wound, Applications of different types of Generators.
Principle of working-Significance of back EMF(Eb), Types of dc motors, Series- shunt and compound motors, speed and torque equation, Speed Control of Motors-Field control method for series & shunt motors- Armature control methods (for shunt motors only), DC motor starters-Necessity of starter working of 3-point starter-4-point starter, Applications of different types of motors.
A C fundamentals & Circuits
Definitions of Alternating currents and voltage, different wave forms, Definition of cycle, time period, Frequency, Amplitude, Instantaneous value, maximum, Average and RMS values of A.0 voltage & current, Form factor, Peak factor of sinusoidal wave, Phaser representation of A.C, Phase & Phase difference of ac, Power & Power Factor. Single phase A.C. Through Pure Resistive/Inductive/capacitive circuit- current-voltage-phaser diagrams- power-power factor, A.C. through R-LIR-C/R-L-C Circuit Current -voltage- phasor diagram Power-Power factor, Poly phase circuits-advantages of poly phase over single-phase Star and delta connection- voltage & current Relation in star connection -Delta or mesh connections, 3-phase power equation.
Transformer — Its construction, working, performance, EMF equation, Cooling of transformer, losses and efficiency, transformation ratio. Construction of core, winding shielding, auxiliary parts breather, conservator. Buchholz’s relay, other protective devices, Transformer oil testing, Auto transformer- working, Applications.
Principle and operation of Alternators, Relation between speed, no. of poles and frequency, Constructional details of alternator — Salient pole type and smooth cylindrical type, EMF equation.
Three-Phase Induction Motors
Classification of 3-Ph motors, working principle of 3-Ph Induction motors, Relations between Ns, no. of poles and supply frequency-Definition of Slip & slip speed, Constructional details of Induction Motors-squirrel cage and slip ring motors, Starters for Induction Motors-Necessity of starter-D.O.L starter-
Star/delta starter-Rotor resistance starter for slip ring Induction Motor, Applications.
Single phase Induction Motors
Principle of operation of Single-phase Induction Motors, Types of 1-Ph Induction motor like Split phase, capacitor start -capacitor start capacitor run-shaded pole motors- their applications.
Generation of Power
Sources of Electrical Energy- conventional-non conventional energy sources, Generation of Electrical power using conventional energy sources -working of Hydel and Thermal power stations.
Transmission and Distribution of Power
Transmission of power from generating station to receiving stations, use of step-up and step-down transformers and associated equipment, Use of Circuit breaker-isolators-earth switches, C.T.’s etc., Distribution of power, Transformer substations, Distribution T/F Substation-Double Pole Structure-Pole mounted and Plinth mounted T/F, Substation associated equipment such as A.B. switch, L.A.-H.G. Fuse-Circuit Breaker.
Planning, Estimation & Costing of Wiring
Control Panel elements, types and specifications, Concept and Principle of plan, estimation and cost. Preparation of complete house wiring layout, industrial wiring.
Introduction of Illumination, Terms & definitions, laws of illumination, requirements of good lighting, intensity of light —importance of light, colour available. Construction, working & applications of — Incandescent lamp, Fluorescent tube, CFL, Neon sign, Halogen, Mercury vapour and types, sodium vapour etc. Decoration lighting.
Final Words :
Candidates Can Bookmark (www.Jobriya.in) us to get the latest alerts regarding this post and Other related Exam, Result and Admit Card. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link Area of APSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus:
Candidates can drop their Queries and Doubts in the Below Comment Box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.