APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 Andhra Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for APPSC MO Written Exam 2021 Andhra Pradesh PSC MO Exam Pattern 2021 APPSC Medical Officer Selection Process 2021 Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2021 for Medical Officer (Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani)
APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No. 08/2021, 09/2021, 10/2021
About APPSC Medical Officer Recruitment :
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently announced about the Recruitment of 151 Posts of Medical Officer (Ayurveda, Homoeopathy & Unani). There are many Candidates who filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Started From the Date 04.10.2021 & 25.10.2021. Here we are Sharing the Direct Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment so that the Candidates will check every information about the Recruitment.
About Exam :
Candidates who applied online for the Posts of Medical Officer are now waiting for the Exam Dates. Candidates are searching and Enquiring about the Exam dates. Though, the Exam dates are not released by the Official department of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), but it will be release soon on the official website Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be Divided in Two Papers.
- Paper I Will be of 150 Marks / Questions.
- Paper II Will be of 300 Marks / 150 Questions.
- Each Paper Will be of 150 Minutes.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration in Minutes||Maximum Marks|
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper – II||Concerned Subject||150||150||300|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
General Studies & Mental Ability –
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance
and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/ problems.
Concerned Subject –
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus :
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.