Short Info: [Apply Online] Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.jansuraksha.gov.in. प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing policy insurance|
|Scheme Published On||02/21/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||02/21/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022 @www.jansuraksha.gov.in
Summary: The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. This ambitious scheme was launched on 9 May 2015. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana is a one-year life insurance plan. Because of this, you will have to renew it every year. In the future, if the head of the family dies, then the nominee will get the benefit under the scheme.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, insurance will be provided to the poor and weaker sections of the citizens. In this, the insured has to deposit the amount every year as per the fixed rules. Under which insurance will be provided to them on the death of the head of the family. In which the insurance company will give 2 lakh rupees to the family members, which will improve their financial condition and their family members will be able to live their lives easier.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री जीवन ज्योति बीमा योजना|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the country|
|Scheme Objective||Providing life insurance|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
LIC can be contacted to open the account of PMJJBY. The government has declared LIC as its authorized company for PMJJVY. Apart from this, the government has also authorized some private insurance companies to open PMJJVY accounts. Along with this, after filling the form directly from the official website https://www.jansuraksha.gov.in/, the account can be opened by giving it to the bank where you have an account.
Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Online Registration Process
To buy this scheme, you will need Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Mobile Number, Passport Size Photo and Bank Account Passbook. You will not need any medical examination to buy this. In this plan, you can open your account through LIC. Apart from this, the government has also authorized some private insurance companies.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana i.e. www.jansuraksha.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the option of forms and On clicking, 3 options will open in front of you.
Step 3- You have to click on Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in it.
Step 4- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now download PMJJBY Application Form PDF in Hindi and English language according to you.
Step 6- After downloading, take a printout of the PDF form.
Step 7- Now you fill all the information asked in the form like: Insurance company name or bank name, account holder name, account number, Aadhar card number, mobile number, name of the nominee.
Step 8- On clicking, the options of Application Form and Claim Form will open in front of you on the new page, in which you have to click on Application Form .
Step 9- After filling all the information, you have to go to the bank and submit the form to the bank officer, where you will have your savings account.
Step 10- Applicants should ensure that they have the payment amount in their bank account to pay the premium.
Step 11- After which you will also have to submit a consent letter and consent form to include the premium amount in the option of auto-debit. Submit this form by attaching it with the insurance application form.
PMJJBY Claim Process (Claim Application Form)
- Applicants first go to the Jan Suraksha Yojana official website .
- After which you have to click on the given option of forms on the home page .
- On clicking, 3 options will open in front of you, in which you will have to click on Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance .
- On clicking, the options of Application Form and Claim Form will open in front of you on the new page , in which you have to click on Claim Form.
- Now download the PMJJBY claim form in Hindi and in English language according to you.
- After downloading, take a print out of the PDF form, and fill all the information asked in the form carefully.
- Applicants should keep in mind that the claim form will be filled by the bank and the nominee only. The applicant can get the claim form from the bank or the official website.
- The applicant will have to take the discharge slip by the bank and attach the slip along with the death certificate and canceled check copy along with the claim form and submit it to the bank.
- After which the process of receiving your claim amount will be completed.
Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Citizens should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years to take a policy plans. ) is 55 years old. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a very good initiative of the Government of India, it will not only provide insurance to the poor and underprivileged people, but their children will also get a lot of money from this scheme in the future.
In this scheme (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana), people of 18 to 50 years who have a bank account, on joining this scheme, give consent for auto-debit from their account, can enroll themselves. You can enroll yourself for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana by visiting any bank branch. Whenever the time for claiming comes, you will have to submit the relevant documents to the bank branch. A life cover of Rs 2 lakh at a premium of Rs 330 is valid for one year.
Some highlights of the Prime Minister’s Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- You do not need to undergo any kind of medical examination to buy Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
- To buy PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, your minimum age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The maturity age of PMJJBY is 55 years.
- This plan has to be renewed every year.
- The sum insured under this scheme is ₹ 200000.
- The enrollment period of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is from June 1 to May 31.
- Cannot claim for 45 days after getting Android. You can file a claim only after 45 days.
PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Termination
The assurance on the life of the member can be terminated for any of the following reasons.
- In case of closure of account with the bank.
- In case of non-availability of premium amount in the bank account.
- On attaining the age of 55.
- A person can take Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana from only one insurance company or from only one bank.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Statistics
|Fiscal year||Number of registered citizens||Total number of claims received||Total number of claims distributed|
PMJJBY premium amount
Under this scheme, the policyholder will have to deposit a premium of Rs 330 every year. Which will be auto-debited from the customer’s savings account every year in the month of May. Affordable rate of premium for all citizens belonging to almost all income groups including EWS and BPL under this scheme Available | Insurance cover under Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will start from 1st June of the same year and will be till 31st May next year. No medical examination is required to buy insurance in PMJJBY.
- Insurance premium to LIC/Insurance company – Rs 289/-
- Reimbursement of Expenses for BC/Micro/Corporate/Agent – Rs.30/-
- Reimbursement of Administrative Fee of Participating Bank – Rs.11/-
- Total Premium – Rs 330/- only
Claiming Process of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
The process of claiming Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is quite simple. In case of death of the insured, the nominee will have to go to the policyholder’s bank and collect the Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Claim Form and Discharge Slip. After that the photograph of death certificate and canceled cheque has to be submitted along with this slip. After verification your claim will be settled.
Death claims received in the last 5 years
|Sun||received death claims||distributed amount|
|2016-17||59,118||Rs 1,182.36 crore|
|2017-18||89,708||Rs 1,794.16 crore|
|2018-19||1,35,212||Rs 2,704.24 crore|
|2019-20||1,78,189||Rs 3563,78 crore|
|2020-21||2,34,905||Rs 4698.10 crore|
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Exit
Any person who has exited from Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can join this scheme again. To rejoin the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the premium amount has to be paid and a health-related self-declaration has to be submitted. Any person can re-adroll to this plan by paying the premium and submitting a self-declaration.
Under what circumstances will the benefit of this scheme not be provided
- If the beneficiary’s bank account has been closed.
- In case of non-availability of premium amount in the bank account.
- On completion of 55 years of age.
Required Document for Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- All individual (single or joint) bank account holders in the age 18 to 50 years in participating banks will be entitled to join. In case of multiple bank accounts held by an individual in one or different banks, the person would be eligible to join the scheme through one bank account only.
- Under this tram plan, the policy holder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 per year.
- It is mandatory for the policyholder to have a bank account under this scheme. Because the amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The subscriber has to maintain the required balance in the bank account at the time of auto debit on or before 31st May every year.
- The annual installment under this plan is paid before 31st May during each annual coverage period.
- If the annual installment could not be deposited before this date, the policy can be renewed by paying the entire annual premium in lump sum along with self-declaration of good health.
Objectives of Prdhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2022
In order to provide the benefit of life insurance to every person of the country, Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) was launched by the Modi government at the center on 9 May 2015, in which 2 in a year at a premium of Rs 330 only. Insurance up to Rs. (PMJJBY Benefits) The name of this scheme is- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana.
Benefits & Key Features of Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Any citizen of India can invest in this scheme.
- Your minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 50 years to take this term plan.
- On purchasing this scheme, after the death of the person, his family members are given Rs 2 lakh.
- At the same time, the maturity age of this scheme is 55 years.
- To buy this policy, you have to pay a premium of Rs 330 every year.
- Money will be taken from your bank account with the help of ECS.
- To buy this scheme, you will need Aadhar Card, Identity Card, Mobile Number, Passport Size Photo and Bank Account Passbook.
- You will not need any medical examination to buy this. In this plan, you can open your account through LIC.
- Apart from this, the government has also authorized some private insurance companies.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
We have provided you all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana in this article. If you are still facing any problem then you can solve your problem by contacting Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111 / 1800110001. For more information related to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) click here – http://jansuraksha.gov.in/
|Scheme Launched Date||9 May 2015|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|