Short Brief : [ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन] बेरोजगारी भत्ता महाराष्ट्र आवेदन, पात्रता | महाराष्ट्र बेरोजगारी मासिक भत्ता | बेरोजगारी भत्ता महाराष्ट्र योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन – [Apply Online] Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022 – Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Maharashtra Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://rojgar.mahaswayam.in/.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022
Latest Update : Maharasthra Youth Congress announced Manifesto for Youths to targets Vidhan Sabha Chunav 2019 and promised to distribute Rs. 5000 rupees monthly to unemployed candidates as allowance. Keeping in mind the upcoming Legislative Assembly, Congress and NCP have promised to give allowance to the unemployed in their manifesto.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022: अप्लाई ऑनलाइन
Maharashtra Government has announced the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Maharashtra to help unemployed educated youth financially. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month by the Maharashtra government to the educated unemployed youth of the state (Unemployment allowance of Rs 5000 per month by Maharashtra government to educated unemployed youth) will be provided as financial assistance.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|in Language||बेरोजगारी भत्ता महाराष्ट्र|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of the state|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 5000|
|Scheme Objective||Providing unemployment allowance to unemployed youth|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022||Official Website|
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta : Apply Online Registration Process
Step to Apply Online Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta i.e. https://rojgar.mahaswayam.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, See the option of “Jobseeker” and click on this option.
Step 3- Next Webpage, Register option will appear below this login form . You will have to click on this option.
Step 4- Registration Page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and other information) and upload documents.
Step 6- Click on the Next button and Now an OTP will come on your mobile number.
Step 7- Fill this OTP and set your password by filling in other information.
Step 8- Upload photo copy of required documents.
Step 9- After filling the form take a print out of it.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Important Document
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card.
- All Educational Certificates.
- Residential Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Attested form by Gram Pardhan or SDM.
Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant be unemployed.
- Family annual income should not exceed two lakhs.
- There should be no other source of income of the applicant.
- Applicants must be graduates.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra.
Educational qualification: – All graduates and Post Graduates who don’t have any Govt / Private Job. For more details don’t forget to download the official advertisement
Other Qualifications: – Only those candidates are able to fill this form who belongs to Maharashtra State from last 5 to 10 years.
Age Limit: – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum age is available in official Notice.
Major Benefits of Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
- Unemployment Allowance Scheme Under Maharashtra , unemployment allowance will be given to unemployed youth of the state till you get a job.
- The state’s unemployment situation will improve and standard of living will improve.
- The poor and educated people who needed financial help to reach their end will be fulfilled now.
- Applicants must be at least 12th pass to avail benefits under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the youth will now be able to live their daily routine well.
- Under the 5000 rupees month scheme, people will be able to overcome unemployment.
Key Features of Maharashtra Berojgari Bhatta
- Under this scheme, unemployment allowance will be given to the unemployed youth of the state by the Maharashtra government as Rs 5000 every month.
- Maharashtra government will provide an amount of Rs 5000 as financial assistance to unemployed youth of the state.
- The youth of the state can use this unemployment allowance to get new jobs.
- Under Maharashtra Unemployment Allowance Scheme, the annual income of the family of the application should be less than Rs 3 lakh.