Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant 2021 Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 Anantapur DCC Bank Assistant Manager Selection Process 2021 Anantapur DCC Bank Clerk Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021
Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021
About Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant Recruitment :
Anantapur DCC Bank has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Staff Assistant/ Clerk & Assistant Manager. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 86 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 19.11.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 03.12.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Anantapur DCC Bank|
|Name of Post||Staff Assistant/ Clerk & Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||86 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||December, 2021|
About Exam :
Anantapur DCC Bank will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Staff Assistant/ Clerk & Assistant in December, 2021.
We are providing here the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant post. There is always a question in the candidates mind that from Where to Prepare , How to Prepare, What are the Important Topics, Is there any Negative Marking or not, What are the subjects, etc. So regarding these problems, we have provided the detailed syllabus from below. Check the Syllabus from below.
Selection Process :
- Online Exam – 100 Marks
- Interview – 12.50 Marks
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks|
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Ability : In This Section The Main Thing You Need To Remember Is Maintaining Good Speed Through The 20 Minutes As You Know That There Will Be Separate Timing Is Given And The Number Of Question Is 35. So You Have To Solve Every Question In Consistent Speed. The Chapters From Which Question Can Be Asked Is Given Below :
- Data Interpretation (Weightage – 5Q) : Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular Etc.
- Number Series (Weightage – 5Q) : Completing The Series, Finding The Missing Term Etc.
- Miscellaneous Questions (Weightage – 15Q) : Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Algebra, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Time And Work, Permutation & Combination, Mixture Problems, Probability Etc.
- Simplification And Approximation (Weightage – 10Q) : BODMAS Rule, Approximate Rule, Fractions, Decimals, Surds & Indices Etc.
Reasoning Ability : In This Section All Applicants Need To Focus On Accuracy And Timing. We Advise All The Applicants Do Not Start With The Puzzles As It Can Take More Tim Always Start With The Separate Questions You Can Check The Chapters Given Below :
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements (Weightage – 8Q To 10Q)
- Direction Sense (Weightage – 3Q)
- Blood Relation (Weightage – 2Q)
- Syllogism (Weightage – 5Q)
- Order & Ranking (Weightage – 3Q)
- Coding And Decoding (Weightage – 5Q)
- Inequalities (Weightage – 2Q)
- Alpha-Numeric Symbol Series (Weightage – 5Q)
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary. In This Section You Can Score More Marks Than Any Other Section As It Gives You 20 Minutes And This Time Is Very Good. You Can Check Chapters Given Below :
- Reading Comprehension (Weightage – 10Q)
- Fill In The Blanks (Weightage – 5Q)
- Para Jumbles (Weightage – 5Q)/ Cloze Test (Weightage – 5Q)
- Error Spotting (Weightage – 5Q)
- Phrase Replacement/ Sentence Correction (Weightage – 5Q)
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant Syllabus :
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ’s for Anantapur DCC Bank Staff Assistant Syllabus :
The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
Detailed Syllabus is mentioned above.
It will be of 1 hour.
0.25 marks will be deducted as Negative Marking
It will be notified to you soon.
Evey question will be of 1 mark each.