AIAPGET Admit Card 2021 All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) Call Letter Download Ayurveda Homeopathy Entrance Exam Hall Ticket Releasing Date For AIIA Check AIAPGET Admission Test Exam Date
AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated on 01/08/2021: National Testing Agency will soon declare the admit card for the AIAPGET Entrance Exam. So candidates can download it from the link given below.
About National Testing Agency (NTA) :-
National Testing Agency (NTA) is an Indian government agency that has been approved by the Union Council of Ministers and established in November 2017 to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous, and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions
About All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) :-
The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is the Apex Institute for Ayurveda, established in 2010 as an autonomous organization under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. It aims at bringing a synergy between traditional wisdom of Ayurveda and modern tools and technology.
About Exam :–
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option.
- However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Answer key will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the fact who have attempted it or not.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website jipmat.nta.ac.in and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear the Test at the Examination Centre, the Date and timing other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card. In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at https://aiapget.nta.ac.in/
|Exam Conducting Department Name||NTA|
|Exam Name||ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST – 2021|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available SOON|
|Admit Card Status||Available SOON|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||120 Min (02:00 Hours)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Scoring||04 – For each correct response
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – For no response or not attempted questions.
|Medium of Paper||Ayurveda – English and Hindi
Homeopathy- English only
Siddha – English and Tamil
Unani – English and Urdu
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for AIAPGET Admit Card 2021
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of https://aiapget.nta.ac.in/
It will be released soon
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mentioned in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.