Aakash ACST Online Registration 2021 Get Upto 90% Instant Scholarship Aakash ACST Scholarship Exam 2021 Admission cum Scholarship Test Online Registration 2021 NEET-UG & AIIMS Medical and JEE Main & JEE Advanced Engineering Aakash ACST Scholarship Registration 2021-22
Aakash ACST Online Registration 2021
Latest Update 10 Nov 2021 : Hurry up!!! Get Upto 75% Instant Scholarship for NEET/JEE 2022 Preparation… Check Eligibility, Timing, Registration Fee through the Given Link Below…
Get Instant Scholarship Upto 90% (Repeater/XII Passed Batches Courses for NEET/JEE 2022 preparation)
- Eligibility : Class 12th Passed Students
- Timings : The exam can be taken any time between 9 AM and 9 PM on the selected exam day.
- Duration : Online Exam Duration: 60 mins.
- Benefits : *Up to 90% Scholarship on Tuition Fee.
- 1-Year Integrated Classroom & Hybrid Courses for NEET and JEE
Scholarship Test Details : Register Here >>
Take the test at a date and time of your choice
- Duration : 60 mins | Timings : 9AM to 9PM Daily
- Mode : Online (from home)
Avail up to 75% Scholarship for Medical/Engineering and 60% Scholarship for Foundation Classroom Courses.
- Eligibility : Class VII – XI
- Exam Fee : 200/- for Class VIII to XI
- Exam Date : 29th March Sunday
Glance At Aakash :
The Majority of students aspire to become a ‘Doctor or Engineer’ but very few of them realize their aspirations because they lack proper guidance despite deserving to compete. In fact, if they are motivated and trained properly for the preparation of these competitive exams with an edge, they are bound to succeed. Aiming to help realize the dreams of thousands of such students, Aakash Institute was founded in the year 1988. It was started as a humble coaching institute with 12 students only, who trusted our simple vision of enlightening deserving minds.
About ACST 2021 :
Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST) is your chance to get benefitted by Aakash’s 31 years of legacy in Test Preparation Coaching while availing up to 60% scholarship in Medical and Engineering and 35% Scholarship in Foundation Classroom Courses.
This examination aims to help students to achieve their goals by providing them scholarships and helping them to take the first step in endeavor to become Doctors or Engineers. The examination will be held at various centres spread across the country.
Class VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII Studying Students are eligible for this scholarship exam.
Registration Fee :
- ₹ 500/- for Class X & XI
- ₹ 200/- for Class VII to IX
- Scholarship Upto 60%
- Know Your Potential at All-India Level
- Offline / Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Daily Practice Tests Worth Rs. 1999*/- FREE
How To Enroll :
- Register: Fill in your details in the application form and submit.
- Please enter your mobile number to receive a verification code. (Use Valid Mobile Number)
- Make Payment: Complete the process by paying the exam fee.
- Profile Completion: Fill the required details to complete your enrollment, get access to Daily Practice Tests.
- Wait for the Admit Card, which will be made available within a month.
Final Words :
Interested candidates can apply for the Aakash Institute Scholarship Test 2021, are requested to keep visiting this page for more latest updates and information regarding this ACST 2021.
-: Contact Details :-
7303759494 (7:00 am to10:00 pm)
Important Links Of Aakash ACST
You can share your views/ queries/ Problems Regarding this post through the Comment Box given below. We will make a full effort to Assist you. www.jobriya.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The Aakash Medical IIT JEE Foundation will soon Start Under Graduate & Post Graduate Scholarship’s Application Form 2021.
candidates can fill the Online Application Form through the Official Website https://www.aakash.ac.in/
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candidates, INR 1.5 Lakh For BC Candidates
आय प्रमाण पत्र (Income Certificate)
जाति प्रमाण पत्र (Caste Certificate)
हाई स्कूल एव इंटरमीडिएट के अंकपत्र (Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate)
निवास प्रमाण पत्र (Domicile Certificate)
आधार कार्ड (Aadhar Card)
पैन कार्ड (Pan Card)
एव अन्य दस्तावेज (Other Documents)
The Scholarship’s Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
– Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Himachal Pradesh State.
– They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
– They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University.
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Delhi Scholarship 2021 : https://www.aakash.ac.in/