10 Lines on Library: The library is the centre of all scholarly, intellectual and social learning activities. The library occupies a significant place with its books matching students of different age groups’ interests and aptitude, with its magazines, newspapers, and its calm and soothing atmosphere.
It mainly attracts the students who visit there and fulfil their wants to read the material provided to them their classroom. Here they can find an environment which is conducive to the building up of the habit of self-learning.
The habit of reading can be cultivated, when students get used to reading and reading habits, in the beginning, are made firm when students get that material to read which interests them and occupies their attention. In the classroom, the books prescribed in their academics may not serve the purpose Sometimes, students may not be able to buy all books they want to read, while some students may not find books that are of any interest to them.
Interests may differ, aptitudes can vary, and individual capacities will present a wide variation in students’ revealing their reading capacities. In the library, everyone can have what they want; each can go at the speed to which his capabilities allow him to go. Thus, the library can be called a common platform for all students to meet on a standard level with equal opportunities.
Enhance your vocabulary and writing skills with 10 Lines Essays available. Spark up the creativity in you and access various Topics on 10 Lines all in one place.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Library for kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The school library is essential in every school.
- I think every school should have a library with good books to develop an interest in reading
- We have a pretty big library in our school, with more than ten thousand books on it.
- Several sections separate all books.
- There is a librarian who operates everything here for the library.
- Our school library is an excellent place to study as it is very calm and silent. I like to go there when I want some peace and silence.
- I try to issue a book from there regularly and read them simultaneously with my regular study.
- I advise everyone to read more and more books to open our minds and help us think bigger.
- We can learn endless things by reading books in the library.
- Everyone should go to the library.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Library for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- A library is just a place where a lot of books are stacked for reading.
- Every school, college, and the university has its library.
- There are all types of books, including science, literature, famous personalities, economics, commerce, etc.
- Students love to visit the library and read books.
- In our school, there is also a big library. There are hundreds of books.
- We go to the library in the vacant periods and read books.
- There always remains pin-drop silence. Nobody is allowed to disturb the library.
- The librarian is very friendly and helps us in finding the books we look for.
- I love reading literature. It helps me enhance my knowledge and know about history.
- Some of my friends like science while some other history.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Library for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- A libraryis a place where many books are kept.
- Most libraries are public and let people take the books to use in their home.
- Most libraries let people borrow books for several weeks.
- Some libraries belong to institutions, for example, companies, churches, schools, and universities.
- Also, a person’s bookshelves at home can have many books and be called libraries.
- The Libraryof Congress is the largest globally in both shelf space and number of books.
- Librarians are people who take care of the library.
- The national library of India, The Calcutta Public Library began its journey on 21st March 1836.
- In school, they offer software to learn the alphabet and other details.
- People come to libraries for reading, study, or reference. Libraries contain a variety of materials like video recordings, maps, photographs, and other media.
Frequently Asked Questions on Library
What does the acronym FRBR stand for?
Functional Requirements for Bibliographic Records.
Where to find the right books?
Libraries are well organised, and books are arranged in alphabetical order according to their authors’ names.
For how long can one issue a book?
Usually, books are issued for a week, but it can be extended for extended periods with the librarian’s permission.